A Friendly Day or a Nightmare ch VI

"Hey Satoshi you said let's hang out after the dance, not let's hang out the day after", Gary shouted at him.

        "Give him a break Gary. He didn't do it on purpose. After all he just reveled his secret to everyone including his ex- friends", Brock tried to reason.

        "I guess but still he could have told us", Gary replied.

        "Hey Satoshi is there any nice places that we can go to?" Cilan asked.

        "Yeah, there is the park or we could go down to the lake and play in the water."

        "Let's go to the lake its been a while since I went swimming", Max shouted.

        "Alright, follow me and once we get there be careful as it is hard to get down there."

        "What but I saw-."

        "Not that side Max. There are to many people and I am not in the mood to see any of them."

        "...Trip and the others?"

        "Yes, we should hurry. I do not want anyone to find the field I found."

        "Alright lets go", Max somewhat shouted.

        Satoshi led the others through the main square with many of the people trying to see him. He saw Barry talking to some orange haired girl. Zoey he thought almost immediately while Brock called out to them. The two of them followed Satoshi wanting to learn about the prince not knowing it was an old friend as neither went to the dance that was held the night before. None of them noticed a women following a few feet away.

        "Satoshi do you have any hobbies?" Zoey asked.

        "Yes, I am a pokémon trainer, but I also do coordinating every now and then."

        "Did you know that there is a pokémon contest the day before the tournament?"

        "Yeah, I was thinking about joining when I found out."

        "Hey! Satoshi is that the area you were talking about?" Max shouted.

        "Yes, be careful going...down...there", he said as Max started running and fell ending up rolling all the way down.

        "Lets go before he ends up hurting himself", Cilan said.

        They raced down the hill calling out their pokémon to join them, except for Paul who just sat at the edge soaking his feet. In the next few hours everyone was soaked which included Paul, who Gary and Barry decided to pull him in by grabbing his feet, who nearly screamed in surprise when he found his self under the water. Brock and Cilan had made lunch by the time everyone was finished drying their self. Everyone dug in eating till they heard a female voice coming from the top of the hill.

        "This is private property of the Queen of Rota. All of you get up here and you are coming with me", she shouted.

        "What! Private property we are sorry mam we didn't know", Zoey said quickly.

        "Doesn't matter you are to come with me."

        "Officer the boy with the Pichu is my son and I will make sure he knows better than to sneak onto private property or running away from home", said another women who Satoshi recognized as his mother Delia.

        "Hey! Officer if you want to talk to me I shall be at the palace garden", Satoshi shouted before dashing off.

        "Ash Ketchum get back here", Delia shouted at him before taking off chasing him.

        Satoshi stopped suddenly as he entered the throne room and turned around, "Why are you here", he snarled at her.

        "I disown you to find you living as a prince. You are not supposed to be a prince but a servant. A lowlife."

        "No, mom said I am of great stature in Rota as an aura guardian."

        "Aura guardians went dark and then they were hunted and killed one by one. Your father was an aura guardian and as my family line has hunted aura users for the last hundred years. Sadly you gained your father's abilities and now I have to kill you."

        "You killed my father?"

        "Sadly no he escaped to Sinnoh and I lost track of him."

        "What is my father's name?"

"His name is Riley. He always had that accursed aura pokémon Riolu with him."

        "What! Riley is my dad! I guess that is why he said you look like my wife but that would be impossible for you would not be here."

        "Of course he would say that. He didn't even know what gender you were as he was already gone by the time you were born."

        They heard steps coming from a hall. Satoshi knew it was his mom and the officer from earlier that day. Satoshi tried to keep Delia's attention on him and stall her for as long as possible, but she sees Lady Ilene enter the room with the officer from earlier that day and pulls out a knife. Satoshi not wanting Lady Ilene to get hurt, creates an aura sphere and throws it towards the knife. Delia not seeing the sphere cries out in alarm when the sphere hit the back of her hand and drops the knife. Satoshi rushes up to her and grabs both of her arms tightly and uses his aura to create rope to tie her hands up with. 

        "As crown prince of Rota I hear by put you under arrest for trying to attack mom and trying to kill my father, me plus other aura guardians if done", he says as his friends walked into the room as well.

        "Satoshi!" his friends yell.

        "What?" he asks, "Did I do something wrong?"

        "Yeah, you left us with an officer who was trying to arrest us!" Max yelled.

        "Forgive me, I was trying to escape from this women."

        "Why?" the officer asked.

        "She was my mother before she disowned me."

        "Ash. She called you Ash. You're Ash Ketchum!" Barry shouted.

        "I am quite aware of that."

        "Sorry why is she tied up."

        "She pulled out a knife and was most likely going to kill mom."

        "Mom?"

        "Lady Ilene. I am Satoshi Auralis Cameron adopted son and heir to the throne."

        "Officer you may go my son's friends were out talking as they have not seen each other for a  few years", Lady Ilene said softly. The officer left dragging Delia behind her.

        "Mom I am going to search for my father. She said he was still alive and is some where in Sinnoh. I plan to go to Iron island first as I saw him there. I will return the day before the tournament."

        "Alright be safe and if you want you can bring your father here and he can live in the palace."

        "Awesome! Bye see you later!"