The Day Before the Tournament ch VIII

"Hey! It's Satoshi!" Max shouted.

        "Hello. How was your week?" Satoshi asked.

        "Horrible Trip and the others are really annoying", Paul muttered.

        "Wait did you find your dad?" Gary asked.

        "Yeah, he is here somewhere along with a friend that came back with me from Sinnoh."

        "Can we meet him?" Brock  asked.

        "Later tonight. After the contest is over come to the palace."

        "Dawn and May entered."

        "I know. That is why I entered. I want to get revenge. Plus my mother is going to be a surprise guest along with some other people and my dad is going to be watching."

        "Satoshi...the contest starts in five minutes. Don't you have to register?" Cilan questioned.

        "I did earlier this morning."

        "We have to find seats. See you later...", Gary said before pausing, "I have to find you a new nickname because the old name doesn't work any more."

        "Ookaaay, you do that. Bye."

        Satoshi was standing back stage watching other people perform while waiting for his name to be called by the judge. He watches Jessalina embarrass her self in front of the crowd and others making mistakes like tripping on their way onto the stage, their pokémon hitting itself, or the pokémon hitting the trainer instead. Soon he hears his name said by one of the judges and walks onto the stage.

        "Battle dance my friend", he says softly.

         "Mana", the pokémon shouted.

      "Manaphy listen closely. Wait till I am done speaking before starting. Bubble beam while  spinning once, then blizzard to freeze the bubbles and whirlpool to catch all of them.  Energy ball  on  the bottom of the whirlpool and...now!"

        Manaphy started using bubble beam while spinning around once slowly. It quickly used blizzard to freeze of the bubbles and quickly followed up with whirlpool. All of the people watching the competition were confused by this as nothing amazing happened yet, but they all started cheering the second the Manaphy hit the bottom of the whirlpool with energy ball and it exploded causing a whole bunch of water droplets and as each frozen bubble hit the ground causing it to break in a bunch of sparkles flying upward. Manaphy jumps onto Satoshi's head and bows as he walks off the stage.

        "As it seems that everyone quit the tournament but four people, those four will be allowed to continue with match-ups being Satoshi versus May and Dawn versus Jessalina", Mr. Contesta shouted.

        "Um...Never mind I forfeit!" Jessalina shouts.

        "As there is only three-", Mr. Contesta was cut off.

        "Let's have a tag team battle. Satoshi versus me and Dawn", May said.

        "Are you alright with this Sir?" Mr. Contesta asked.

        "Yeah, I want to start as soon as possible."

        "Alright! As all coordinators are already on their side of the field, you have three minutes to beat your opponent. You may begin!" 

        "Empoleon spot light!" Dawn shouts. Empoleon comes out with a red flash looking down quietly eyes with a far off look.

        "Blaziken lend me a hand!" May yells before activating her mega ring she was wearing.