Part 9 || heart beat

Y/N's POV

Y/N: "is this yours?" I asked gesturing the red hoodie he placed on me

Heeseung: "yeah why?"

Y/N: "nothing now I know what you smell like"

Heeseung: "what do I smell like?" I decided to tease him

Y/N: "hmmm you smell like garbage and... rats!" I teased him and smiled innocently.

Heeseung: "yah! I do not! You! smell like rats!" I gasped in shock sarcastically

Y/N: "when did you smell me huh?! Pervert!" Great I backed him into a corner. Now I was smirking like I won

Heeseung: "I am NOT a perv- you know what come here!" I stood up and ran around the studio

Y/N: "you have longer legs than me yet you still can't catch me!" I said between running and laughing while he started going faster. Uh oh shouldn't have said that. We were both laughing the whole time and I just realized... I never noticed Heeseung's cute smile. He looked so happy and I was happy that it was because of me. He caught up and grabbed my shoulder but I tripped on his leg falling on my back with Heeseung on top of me. As soon as I realized it, Heeseung protected my head from hitting the floor by placing his hand on the back of my neck lifting it up from the floor. I was lying on the floor with Heeseung on top of me one hand behind my head protecting it and the other hand on top of my hand on the floor and his face an inch away.

We panted like crazy since we were tired from running. We stared at each other for a while neither of us daring to breaking eye contact. I stared into his big brown orbs that were just so mesmerizing. They look so soft and sweet just like a little boy.

Heeseung's POV

I fell on top of y/n and our faces was an inch away. I was holding her neck so she won't hurt her head and my other hand was holding her hand. We panted really hard since we were tired but after we calmed down we just stared into each other's eyes. Her big brown orbs were something I have never seen before. I could just look at her eyes until I die. I felt comfort and warmth with her. As we both stared at each other for a few minutes my eyes slowly went down.

Y/N's POV

I felt at home staring into his eyes. I felt safe with him. And I felt... happy. After a few minutes of just us staring into each other's eyes. He averted his gaze and it went from my eyes to my lips. My heart started beating faster and I hoped that he wouldn't hear or feel it. But he was on top of me and I could feel his heart beat beating faster too. He stared at my lips for a while and he looked back up at me staring yet again at my eyes. This time I was the one who averted my gaze to his plump pink lips. I sensed him look at my lips too and he slowly started leaning in. My heart has never beated this fast before in my whole entire life! As he was a few centimeters away he closed his eyes and I did too.

*door opens*

Mrs.Lee: "y/n your bro- oh my goodness!" We both looked up to see her shocked face. I immediately pushed Heeseung off

Heeseung: m-mom! It's not what it-"

Mrs.Lee: "no sorry! Go ahead continue I just wanted to say your brother is here to pick you up. But go ahead continue I can tell him to wait!"

Heeseung's POV

My mom exited the dance studio and now it was just super awkward. We were legit about to kiss!!

Y/N: "I-uhh I should get going" we were both blushing really hard but I just nodded and helped her with her stuff. My heart has never beat faster than now in my whole life. We went down and both my parents were smirking.

Y/N: "uhh thank you for accommodating me"

Mr.Lee: "sure it's no problem and you can call me appa" we both widened our eyes but y/n just nodded.

Heeseung: "I-I'll walk y-you out" we went outside and there was Jake waiting for her at the gate. She turned around and started speaking

Y/N: "thanks for everything Heeseung oh and here's you hoodie" she started removing it but I stopped her

Heeseung: "you can keep it. I-it looks good on you" she blushed again and looked away

Y/N: "o-ok thanks" I handed her her stuff and she started walking away but I pulled her arm back and hugged her. She seemed shocked but she hugged me back anyway.

Heeseung: "I'll uhh I'll see you tomorrow" I said breaking the hug. She nodded and ran off to Jake. I went back into my house with an unknown smile on my face

Dad: "someone's happy" I look up and see my parents smirking while staring at me

Heeseung: "what?"

Mom: "oh honey you don't have to hide it from us" She said squishing my cheeks like I was a baby

Heeseung: "hide what?" I asked removing my moms hands from my cheeks

Mom: "that you have a crush" I widened my eyes

Heeseung: "mom, I don't have a crush on y/n" Both my parents giggled and I looked at them confused

Dad: "you realize that your mom never mentioned
y/n?"

Mom: "you said it not us" she said walking away

I glared at them playfully and went back up to lie down on my bed.

Heeseung: "ahhhh" I sighed aloud as I was tired

I stared into the ceiling and started blushing. Me and y/n almost kissed! I don't know what to think like we were rivals then we're friends but now? Arghhh were my parents right? Do I like y/n? No no this can't be right! But I've never been this happy in a long time, or I think ever. I just decided to take out my phone and scroll through social media. I passed by Jake's Instagram and he posted something new. It was a picture of him and y/n in the streets posing. Then the caption read "taking a walk with my sister and this weirdo is happier than usual @y/n_sim" she was wearing my hoodie while doing a peace sign. Was she happier cause of me?

I smiled unknowingly and went to her Instagram page. She posted something as well but it had multiple photos. First one was her and Jake and Jake was giving y/n a piggy back ride. Then second photo was both of them posing, Jake doing "🤙🏼" sign and y/n was doing "🤟🏼" sign. The third photo was just a solo pic of y/n pulling on the drawstring of my hoodie while the hood was up and she was looking away from the camera. "Cute" I unknowingly muttered then the last photo was just her raising her arms up while closing her eyes and smiling. I read the caption and it said "had a fun day today thanks for the hoodie❣️ (No I am not talking abt this idiot with me right now who is @jake.sim) and by the way you smell like coffee and sunshine" was she talking about me? I smiled even more. She was just teasing me after all... coffee and sunshine huh?

I placed my phone on the nightstand and got ready for bed. Before I fell asleep my heart started beating fast with just the thought of y/n.

Heeseung: "I'm going crazy" I said to myself falling asleep