The story continues...

"War. The natural state of our species. Yet these monsters...flee from it."

Apollyon's war had come to a close and with it her life. (Y/n) was the only person to truly understand the ruthless warlord through love and hate and sadness and hope they endured.

Until one had to die.

Apollyon's reign was over, her Blackstones. Destroyed. 

Many Blackstones fled to the east, to China to take advantage of the civil war brewing there.

Apollyon left behind a sickening legacy of murders and cutthroats. Of wolves.

However, that was not the only thing she had left behind...

A new face journey's throughout Ashfield, Valkenheim, and the Myre. Eager to find her purpose and find out who her family was.

A young warrior with blonde hair and (E/c) eyes named Annora.

Meanwhile, a despicable cult has risen in the belief of Horkos, the personification of a curse if one breaks a sacred oath.

And a dangerous enemy arises among the Order of Horkos, Intent to settle the debt of the past and restore Apollyon's Wolves to where they are meant to be...

One who incites violence, someone who revels in the chaos of war.

A Warmonger.

Follow the story of Annora (L/n), daughter of the Warden who slew the dark warlord Apollyon herself.

(Y/n) (L/n).

The past has come calling...

"If there are Wolves among them...Should we not set them free?"

-Apollyon's Legacy- Book 2 of Apollyon x male reader is out now...

*I told you guys the story is not over. I planned this book out for a year now and I'm excited to bring it to you this story will involve an OC which will simply be the reader's daughter nothing else and involve much of the past and involve new faces as well as old. I am proud to write the final book of Apollyon's legacy, and who knows perhaps we may see a few glimpses of an old love...

I hope to hear your guy's thoughts!

P.S. You can find the story in my profile.

-Jet (The_Inquisitor )*