Chapter 6: Warfare and its great wisdom

Apollyon let out a sigh of content as she watched their kids play. (Y/n) was off hunting with their eldest son, whilst their daughter and youngest son played outside.

Apollyon couldn't help but watch out the window protectively.

"Children! Come inside! It's getting dark, your father and brother should be home with dinner." Apollyon felt herself shout to her little wolves.

"Coming mother!" The two children shouted as they raced to the house.

At the time she could not remember her children's names it was there but she could not figure it out.

Odd.

Apollyon looked down at herself she felt naked without her armor, dressed in civilian clothes.

An irritated sigh left her throat as she finished cleaning her and (Y/n)'s house (why (Y/n) didn't want a servant she did not know.)

As the kids ran into the house Apollyon frowned.

"Don't run in the house!" She growled out 

Stopping the two in their tracks as they ran up to her.

"I'm sorry mother."

"Me too."

The two kids looked like kicked puppies, and Apollyon would be lying if she didn't feel guilty.

"It is alright my little wolves, please try to refrain from doing it again hmm?" Apollyons said pulling them close to her in a hug.

They tended to do this. as do all kids, be little shits but still bring a sense of contentment to you.

"Yes mama."  Her daughter said hugging her side whilst her son hugged her other side.

A small smile appeared on her face as she hugged them back 

This life wasn't as bad as she thought. 

Just Then the door opened and (Y/n) stepped in the their son following behind a smile on his face. 

Over (Y/n) shoulder was a wild hare, their eldest son held another and a bow he smiled at Apollyon happy.

"I got one mother!" Apollyon let a smile cross her face as she felt pride swell in her chest.

"That you did, I think your a great hunter my little wolf." Apollyon praised whilst the younger siblings greeted (Y/n) with hugs. 

"He did good, clean shot quick kill." (Y/n) stated hugging their kids back.

"Well done, now let us make ready for dinner." Apollyon stated taking the hares.

Whilst the kids played in the living area Apollyon went to prepare dinner (Y/n) following 

As Apollyon went to prepare a soup (Y/n) walked up behind her and snaked his arms onto hers kissing her cheek lovingly.

"What do you think your doing hm?" Apollyon said with a smirk.

"Coming back to my love after a long days work." (Y/n) answered nuzzling his head into Apollyon's neck.

"Behave yourself my love, our children are in the other room." Apollyon warned softly.

"You make it difficult." (Y/n) muttered then (Y/n) looked up distracted

"Hmm." (Y/n) looked up out the window at the dark night thunder in the distance.

"Looks like we're gonna have a storm."

Apollyon looked up at the thunder 

*Crack!*