Chapter 2: Forced Alliance

"Warden..."

"Warden.."

"Warden!"

(Y/n) startled awake, then hissed and grabbed his waist. The pain was still there from his 'test' by Apollyon and the interrogation knife stabbing, speaking of Apollyon.

She was standing over him watching him as he laid there clutching his wrapped up side and ignoring the pain in his leg.

Wait was he in a bed?

And Apollyon was watching him?

Looking up to find the familiar black armored warlord looking down at him curiously, he quickly went from suprised to angry when he realized who was in front of him.

"You."

"Yes. Me."

"Why don't you kill me already and be done with it."  (Y/n) scowled at Apollyon who chuckled behind her helmet.

"Kill you? Why would I do that to someone like you, you are strong. You are meant to be a part of My Legion, a true Warrior and Knight, a great Warden, MY wolf." Apollyon said casually chuckling at (Y/n)'s foolishness.

"I am no wolf! I am just a soldier meant to protect the people those who are civilized, from men and women like you!" (Y/n) yelled

"Civilized? No, we are not Civilized none of us. We are a species who craves violence and war, so why do we not embrace it? Become what we are truly meant to be? Wolves not sheep." Apollyon responded her voice now dripping with venom.

(Y/n) furrowed his brows at her.

"You are truly an vile woman Apollyon." 

"Hm, Evil...Vile these are the words you use to define me? You see me as your villian your challenge." 

"..."

Apollyon smiled in victory at (Y/n)'s sudden silence 

"What? Where is your venomous words Warden?" 

"You...I.." (Y/n) sighed in defeat and anger.

Apollyon smirked at his defeat 

"Then I will be your villain, I have an offer for you My Wolf" Apollyon said amusement in her cold voice.

"I will not join your Legion." (Y/n) spat out at her.

"Yes You will, that or stay in a cell and die."

"Then I'll die, see you at the gallows." (Y/n) growled at Apollyon 

"If You fight as a Blackstone Warrior and help me conquer the Vikings and Samurai, I will ensure that no civilians from the Vikings and samurai will be harmed." Apollyon said to (Y/n) sitting in the chair next to (Y/n)'s bed the one the apothecary used to heal him.

(Y/n) hummed in thought. He was a Warden meant to fight for peace if he must fight alongside murderers and cutthroats to ensure the safety of innocent lives?

Then so be it.

"Fine as long as you hold your end of the deal." 

Apollyon smirked as she reveled in her victory, he was her wolf.

"Of course, Come with me."

Slowly, (Y/n) got off the bed sighing at the wound's lingering ache then following Apollyon who waited patiently for him at the doorway. As he walked down the hallway trying his best to follow Apollyon's brisk pace (Y/n) contimplated his decision.