Chapter 5: into the Myre

(Y/n) cracked his eyes open, everything was a blur the attack on the palace, his defiance against Apollyon, him getting shot by an arrow and tilting forward into darkness...

(Y/n) let out a groan as he watched the ground move under him.

Wait he was moving?

Looking down at himself he saw he was being carried by a large samurai, a Shugoki at the shugoki's side stood a woman wearing a straw hat and spear whilst technically in front of (Y/n) stood a female Kensei and a familiar Orochi.

"I think he's alive." The Orochi stated watching him stare at them.

"Good then he is still amongst the land of the living." The Kensei mocked.

"Just about.." (Y/n) responded in Japanese suprising the Orochi aswell as the Kensei

"Wait you know Japanese warden? How?" The Orochi asked shocked under their mask.

"I used to be a wanderer, I have traveled in Valkenheim and The Myre. I picked up you language more than I had the Viking's.

"Why did your Blackstone Legion attack the palace?" The Kensei stated interrupting the Orochi and (Y/n)'s short conversation

"Apollyon wanted your army in disarray and to fight over the power to become the new ruler."

The Kensei frowned in disgust.

"Why have you taken me with you?" (Y/n) stated tired and weak.

Thr Kensei looked down at (Y/n).

"You spared our Orochi's life so we saved yours. Be thankful for this life debt if you didn't save them you would surely be dead either from the swamp or us." The female Kensei peered at him with distrust.

"I suppose I am you prisoner..." (Y/n) concluded.

"Yes. You are Blackstone."

"I am no Blackstone...not anymore." (Y/n) said as he was thrown off the shugoki's shoulder and onto the floor.

"I find that hard to believe." The kensei responded standing over him.

"I am not one of them." (Y/n) stated looking around him at the other samurai forces. The Kensei looked over at the Orochi who nodded in understanding as they lifted (Y/n) to his feet and bound his hands behind his back and took him away. 

(Y/n) sat in the cage crudely made by the alliance of that Kensei yet it still held him no matter how withered it looked.

Besides that The Orochi was sitting on a crate outside the cage polishing their katana. The two shared a awkward silence a change from the calm silence he usually had alongside Apollyon before he betrayed her.

"Why did you do it?"

Surprised, (Y/n) looked over at the Orochi who was silently studying him trying to decipher his motives and alliances.

"What?"

"Spare me. Why did you do it? Your Legion is full of murderers and cowards your leader does not order you to be merciful."

(Y/n) sighed, where to even begin?

"I guess it is because I am a man who fights for peace."

"Yet you were a part of the Blackstone Legion." The Orochi interrupted.

"I did not have a choice..."

"How did You not? You could have Fought back or retreated or attempt to escape or even fight until you perish." The Orochi snapped at him distrust and slight anger in their voice.