Sequel and Important Info!

Hey guys! So I spent the last couple of days editing this book and I just went through and published the edited chapters, nothing too crazy changed, just fixed grammar errors, parts that I didn't think sounded good, and I sort of added Ned in! I just didn't really like a lot of parts of the book so before continued I wanted to make it better and I think I did!

So, I'm not sure how obvious it was, but I definitely didn't plan on ending it where I did which was kind of abrupt. I had more chapters and such planned and was going to do more with Thor and Loki and she did have a love interest planned (it's not Peter, I'm sorry guys I know how bad you wanted it lol) but I kind of lost inspiration. I also decided I didn't like the future chapters I had planned so I just scrapped it. However, I plan to write a sequel that is kind of what I planned but very much revised to something I like. I'm still working on it so not sure when the first chapter will be up but the story itself is up so you can add it to your library! It will get into more info about her mom (no her mother is not Hela) and her ties to Asguard and the brothers. It will go into Ragnorock and the other Avenger movies, however as I've stated before I try not to just follow scripts with my own character added in, there will be parts that come from the original movie but also added things and so on. I also will be changing a lot about what happens in Infinity War and End Game cause we're not about that ending!

Anyway if you have any ideas or questions or input let me know I'd love to hear! Please go add the new book to your libraries!!