32.

WARNING: following chapter is R rated. Explicit content below.

Harry.

Having Sophia sprawled out against the bed, wide eye and vulnerable was my favourite thing in the fucking world.

I eyed her greedily, my tongue running over my bottom lip as she wiggled underneath my touch. This was no way to prove her loyalty, I knew that, but it didn't mean I was going to run away from the idea of having my hands all over her, having her at my mercy, breathing the same air, feeling the same pleasure rock through each of our bodies.

I could only handle her in small doses, I knew this wasn't going to end well for me, it would only fuel the unhealthy addiction I had with her, but I didn't care. I couldn't care, even I tried. She was just too fucking tempting with her swollen lips and her responsiveness.

I dipped down to capture her lips in another kiss, almost crying out at how magical it felt to have her kiss me. Her teeth bit down on my lip, demanding my tongue which I happily provided for her. Her little hands reached to wrap around my stomach, pulling me so I was pressed firmly against her chest. She was so fucking needy for me, and I was loving every second of it.

As much as I wanted to have her scream my name to the gods above, I didn't want Niall hearing her. The possession I had over her moans and whimpers was suffocating. I wanted it all to myself.

"You're going to be a good girl and listen to me?" I asked her, panting as I pulled away to search her eyes. The honesty and vulnerability was apparent, always seemed to be when I had her like this.

"Anything," she breathed not a second later, and I couldn't help my smirk.

I brushed my hand down her side, teasing myself as I brushed against her nipples that were pebbled against her white singlet. "Prove it," I taunted, a grin coating my lips at her sudden confession. "Don't move and don't make a sound."

Her wide eyes blinked at me, but obeyed. Her body that had been arching and shaking against my touch stilled. I detached her legs from my waist, keeping my eyes on hers as I moved back slightly. She was watching me with utter confusion, though didn't comment or protest as I separated our bodies. I didn't know if I was trying to torture her, or me, but my body was screaming in protest as I backed away. I wanted nothing more than to be all over her, but I couldn't let it be that easy. There was a game in everything.

I leaned back as I pulled back her sweats, removing her underwear in the process. I then removed her simple white singlet, leaving her exposed and eager in front of me. I swallowed as I did, demanding myself that I stayed in control and not give into the temptation so quickly. I needed to regain the power I had, because Sophia was making me lose it very quickly.

Her body low laid in front of me, naked and waiting. Her eyes were pleading with me to do something. She wanted to reach out and touch me, I could tell in the slight uncomfortable twitch in her hand. It made me feel like putty, knowing she wanted this as much as I did.

I teased her now exposed breasts, groaning to myself as her eyes shut tightly. She was doing her best to stay still. I savoured the way her body jolted slightly under my touch, and how tense her body was I hovered over her.

"Eyes open," I rasped, my fingers splashing against her stomach. "Look at me while I touch you."

Her eyes met mine, hooded as my hand travelled its way down her hips, dancing on her thighs, teasing the inside of her legs. I grinned at the sight of her. She was so fucking wet, and not the least bit in embarrassed of it. I admired her ability to be comfortable in her own skin, and embrace the fuck that she was as hot for me as I was for her.