Chapter 4: Ironblood's Marksman Meets The Kitsunes

A/N: Don't blame me alright, my Hololive story is more simple so it's easier to publish, and pleaze tell me which writing-style is more comforting. Anyways sorry to the readers, enjoy the chapter!

3rd POV

In Ironblood, a meeting is currently taking place in Bismarck's office but something was not right.... Attending the meeting are Bismarck ofc, Tirpitz, Graf Zepplin, Friedrich der Grosse and Levi Krüger, for some reason, the whole meeting emitted one aura, 'Awkward...' all of the ships in there can feel it emitting from Tirpitz and Levi, so Bismarck decided to break the awkward silence.

Bismarck: I have called this meeting, due to the Sakura Empire wanting an alliance.. I want your opinion as one of the strongest in Ironblood...

Tirpitz: I think, this is a good idea, we can use this alliance to make us stronger...

Levi: Don't you think it's suspicious..?

They all looked at Levi, who was his hands interlocked while his chin rested on them.

Zepplin: What are you implying..?

Levi: After all these years of fighting alone, and they decided to make alliance now instead of making it a long time ago... If they want an alliance now then they must be up to something....

Bismarck: Now that you mentioned it, it is suspicious... Alright, it's decided the representatives of Sakura Empire will be here by tomorrow at noon... Levi I want you to be my negotiator for tomorrow, I want your opinion for tomorrow and you as well Tirpitz...

Tirpitz merely nodded her head before turning to Levi, who also turned to her, their eyes meeting making them look away while blushing, Friedrich only giggled at the sight of her "children" blushing. 

Friedrich: Ara~? Child will you come with me..?

She said pointing at Tirpitz who nodded and walked out from the office, followed by the rest except for Levi who is stopped by Bismarck.

Levi: Da Kommandant..?

Bismarck: Stand there for a minute...

Levi took a deep breath before putting on a serious face but inside he is very nervous.

Bismarck: Today, I here by... Y/N "Levi" Krüger, as one of my advisors, since I can tell you are one of the smartest...

Levi: I swear in the name of Ironblood, I will do my duty as your advisor till death comes...

Bismarck let out a rare smile at her comrades determination on his duty.

Bismarck: Good, you are dismissed! Oh btw try to remove your awkwardness when Tirpitz is around...

Levi blushed a little at her last remark and headed out to train his accuracy and try to take his mind of things.

Timeskip to Sakura Empire arrival