Epilogue: Future & Vows

A/N: This will be the final chapter of the series and will end this book, I am very happy that y'all have come here to finish this book with me.... Without further ado, enjoy the chapter!

Author POV

It's been a few months since the death of the now known "Noble Samurai", to honour his death, Azur Lane have built him a shrine on top of a hill that has a majestic tiger statue inside. The factions had forgiven each other and had been working together, during these months, Yamato had always been inside the shrine, she practically lived their, waiting for her end and be finally reunited with her lover, everything was back to where they were supposed to be, today was supposed to be another normal day but today, was a very special day.

The beach area of the base was filled with long benches of white that had the ends of them decorated with bouquet of white roses, lined up in rows that led to the aisle that was also decorated in bouquets of roses.

But there weren't a lot people since it's still early, let's go the couple shall we?

Tirpitz POV

I can feel my heart pounding, this special day is finally happening and I don't wanna mess it up... I took a deep breath then looked at the mirror and saw myself in a wedding dress, my minimal make up, with me was Friedrich and Bismarck, FDG did my make up while Schwester calmed me down and helped me put on my dress, I then looked at them and they gave me a nod, I took another deep breath and made my way to the ceremony.

We made it to the beach via a limo that was provided by the current admiral, I'm glad that he's supportive about this unlike the other commanders, but I now have to face what's ahead of me, I slowly looked up and saw the other shipgirls of different factions, from the Eagle Union to the Northern Parlinement and then I saw him, the love of my life wearing black suit with a maroon undershirt and black, thin black gloves, and finally a black and white tie, he had his hair slicked back as I stare into his eyes.

He looked as handsome as the day I met him.

Y/N POV

Due to my secretary training from Nimi, I kept a straight face but inside I was extremely panicking, it is our special day and I cannot and WILL not mess this up, but I finally lost it, I grew a smile when I saw Tirpitz, she had a snow-white dress that fitted her perfectly, her icy-blue eyes stare into my black ones.