Chapter 9: War & The Sacrifice

A/N: ⚠️Warning⚠️: I am a very specific person, so fight scenes might be too long for you to read since I like explain the whole thing and be very clear of what is happening to avoid confusion.

3rd POV

Location: Sakura Empire, Docks

Time Before ???: 7:42:09

In the docks, there stood many ships of the Sakura Empire, the main fleet consists of Nagato, Mikasa, Akagi, Kaga, Takao, Atago, Yamato, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Ayanami and lastly Gregory, the group stared at the ocean as they tried to embed the image in their head for they aren't sure that they will come back alive, except Akagi who is very confident that she will win, after all she has a sister to try and revive.

Gregory: *chuckle* This view will never get old, even though I am very old....

Some of them giggled at Gregory's attempt to lighten the mood a little, while the others just smiled, taking a deep breathe, they jumped onto their respective ships and started their journey to the location of their supposedly 'last battle'.

3rd POV

Location: Ironblood, Docks

Time Before ???: 6:40:24

Levi stood at the docks alone with Tirpitz on his side, both of they took in the sea's breeze as they stared the horizon.

Levi: It seems that this might be out last mission in the Crimson Axis....

Tirpitz: It is quite sad.... Though, if what Gregory said is true, and knowing how he responds to things like this, there's a possibility that he'll try to stop the two factions from fighting.....

Levi: If he did, I'd be very grateful....

Tirpitz: Why is that..? I thought you liked battling..?

Levi: It's not that I dislike battling, I just want some time to rest....

He then looks at Tirpitz who also looks back at him.

Levi: And maybe start a family....

Tirpitz: *small smile while blushing* That would be nice, though do you know how to make babies..?

Levi: ...I don't actually know, I haven't had a mate before....

Tirpitz: Then we'll figure it out together....

The two of them returned their gaze onto the ocean as the others arrive, stepping on their ships, they all wore a determined look and sped towards battle.

3rd POV

Location: Azur Lane HQ, Trainings room

Time Before ???: 5:59:12

Enterprise had finished her final preparations for her 'destined' with the enemy she looks up to, washing her body, she looked at her current form and remembered how thin she was previously, she got out of the shower, dressed herself then went to the docks where her ship floats in full glory.

Enty: Today is the day that I'll prove myself to you.... I won't lose this time and I'll gain my honor from you....

Jumping up to her flight deck, she commanded her ship to face the direction to the battle field and mentally prepared herself, the rest of the Eagle Union fleet which consists of Cleveland, Laffey, Hornet, Washington, North Carolina while the Royal Navy fleet contain Illustrious, Prince of Wales, Hood, Queen Elizabeth, Javelin, Unicorn, Warspite, Belfast and Formidable floated beside her.