Chapter 5 (Part 1): Attack & Awakening

A/N: Alright, some of the story line will have some scenes from the anime, cuz I need P L O T and just to remind you, Levi has a split personality disorder.

Norm Lev: Caring, Thoughtful, Lovable Idiot, and Merciful

Rig Lev: Sadistic, Ruthless, and
Yandere

Norm=Narration/Dialogue

Italic=thinking

Bold=Leviathan Voice/Shouting/Important Mention

Azur Lane Base 3rd AL (Azur Lane) POV

In the base of azur lane, in the docks there stood Prince of Wales and Cleveland talking to each other about the arrival of re-enforcement from both the Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

Cleveland: This is gonna be great! Re-enforcements are coming and even the Grey Ghost is also coming!

PoW: Yes, it is great that there can be more protection in Azur Lane and also more people that I know.

She joked as several ships arrive and got greeted warmly, when suddenly an explosion occured near the docks.

Cleveland: What was that?!

PoW: Let's go! The others are there!

The shipgirls ran to the where the explosion occur and set sight of a large scorching crater that made a a giant hole on their storage unit, as the crater stretches to the back of the base, many of the shipgirls there had been lucky enough to dodge but some were not so lucky and had 2nd degree burns.

PoW: Wh-What happening here....

Cleveland stood there petrified of the damage, no one in her entire life had  made this much damage in one explosion, both ships stood there frozen until a voice got them out of their trance.

???: Ara~? How could they dodge that? Oh well, Kommandant, orders?

They turned their heads to the source of the voice and saw a boy in a black military uniform and a black trench coat over his shoulder, in his hand was a 'siren' looking sniper-rifle and a sea creature wrapping itself on the back of the boy.