My Little Secret

Pairing: Kenya Moore and Latoya Ali

Synopsis: I've been catching up on RHOA and I've kinda been getting a vibe between Kenya and Latoya, so I wanted to explore that a bit. This is set right after season 13 reunion ended. 

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
RHOA Season 13 Reunion Night
New York City, NY
Latoya POV

I'm currently sitting in the lobby of the hotel where the reunion was held, lost in my thoughts of a certain elusive beauty

I'm currently sitting in the lobby of the hotel where the reunion was held, lost in my thoughts of a certain elusive beauty. Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, Kenya has been on my mind like a mantra since I first laid eyes on her, but unlike then, my current thoughts of her are less adoring and more hurtful.

As much as I hate to say it Kenya flat out denying her attraction for me when Andy asked felt like a hot iron being savagely pressed against my heart, even though realistically I knew that's what she would say... it still hurt a little—a lot.

You might be wondering why I would be bothered by such a thing, well the truth is Kenya and I have been sneaking around for the past few months and I've kinda sorta—definitely developed heavy feelings for her, but I doubt she feels the same.

While we're in bed making love (I refuse to call what we do sex), she makes me feel like I'm the only thing that matters in this world—like what we have is something more than pleasure, but once it's all over she instantly recoils and avoids me like the plague... it's frustrating and heartbreaking.

I know us being together is wrong, seeing as we're both technically still married woman, but something just drew me to Kenya, like a moth to a flame. I can't explain it, it just is.

She sang her siren call, and like the fool I've always been, I fell under its spell. The worst part is, I think she realizes the affect she has on me, and yet she continues to treat my heart as a toy to be used and abused at will, rather than the treasure it truly is.

Well, no more, I will no longer allow her to treat me like some common whore on the street, I'm gonna teach her a little lesson... buckle up Kenya it's gonna be a long ride. No more soft Toya for you...