One Night Stand (Xscape)

PROMPT:

Kandi and Tamika had a secret encounter that was reluctantly left in the past, or so they thought. Everything is going well, and getting back to normal, until the unthinkable is revealed. This is set in the early 90s, during the early days of Xscape (the second album era). G!P chiii!!! SMUT!!!

🎶🎶🎶🎶

Kandi Burruss
September 1995

As I look down at the little white test in my hand, I feel my heart drop down to my stomach.

POSITIVE!!!

FUCK. ME.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO?!?!

🎶🎶🎶🎶

FLASHBACK
JUNE 1995

I'm out at the club getting lit to the fullest with my group Xscape, well all but one, Tamika is late as always, celebrating the recording of our second album, Off The Hook, which is going to be a guaranteed chart-topper full of hits if I do say so myself.

Drinks are being poured, blunts are being passed, and asses are being shaken, just an all-out fun time is being had, with surprisingly everybody getting along for once.

Now, I normally have a strict no alcohol or drugs philosophy, but tonight I decided to say fuck it and let loose just this once, and just enjoy myself with my girls before life gets too hectic with recoding, press, touring, and whatever else Jermaine ass might got in store for us.

Right now, I'm out here on the dance floor by myself slow grinding to Keith Sweat, 'Right and a Wrong Way', wishing I had somebody to love on right now.

I'm completely in my zone, just letting the beat and lyrics to the song take over my head, and my body, when suddenly I feel a soft body pressed against my back, and bold hands wander to my lower waist, right above my ass.

I go to turn around, ready to cuss somebody out or beat some ass, when I'm instantly stopped by a familiar voice.
"Hey, chill out babygirl, it's just me. You can relax, I gotchu." I instantly calm down, allowing myself to relax into the person behind me.

That person being none other than, Tamika Scott, my fellow Xscape member, who happens to also be my longtime crush, and the woman of my dreams, especially my wet dreams.

I turn around with a big smile on my face, happy that she decided to show up after all.

"Hey Mik, where you been, I had thought maybe you wasn't coming no more?" I softly questioned her, with a smile, just happy that she was here right now, wondering if this was a sign.

She looked me up and down with an unreadable look on her pretty face, that almost appeared to be... lust?

Nah, that can't be right Mik don't see me that way, I would've known by now, wouldn't I?

She pulled me closer, leaning into me to speak into my ear, "Well, I wasn't really planning on coming, but then I realized I would be missing the opportunity to see you looking all sexy like you are, so I decided to make a lil appearance just to see you babygirl..." as she was saying this, I felt her hands drift lower, and lower, til they reached the curve of my ass.

She got me over here fighting for my life, tryna hold in a moan.

I know she's just being a flirt like always, and she don't really mean anything by it, but if she keep on, imma have to put this thang on her, right on this dance floor.

Um, woah, I need to calm it right on down, fore we be up in the magazine, cuz I done bussed it open in the club.

With that being said, I decided to ignore her and keep on grinding to the music, realizing the song changed to none other than 'Any Time, Any Place' by Janet THEE Jackson came out, a.k.a the freakiest song to ever grace the face of the Earth.