School #2

Rory's POV-
I follow Adrienne to a red brick building with a 2 on the side. There she stops and says "This is where I leave you. Your classroom is the first one on the right. Bye!"
"Bye." I walk into the classroom, giving my slip of paper to the teacher. She signs it, and gives it back, before telling me to go and sit next to a dark-haired girl sitting at the back of the room. I walk over sit down, before turning around and introducing myself.
"I'm Rory Swan," I say, holding out my hand.
"Alice Cullen," she says, taking my outstretched hand. So this was Adrienne's sister. The two don't look very similar, except their eyes. Her hand is really cold, but I don't think much of it.
"I met your sister, Adrienne. She came over to see my bike."
"Yeah, that sounds like her." We continue making small talk, before the Professor starts the lesson.

Edwards POV-
"Why did you go and speak to him?" I ask my sister.
"What?" she answers, confused.
"My mate. You went to talk to him, then took him to class. Why?"
"That was you're mate!"
"Yes."
"Well, how was I supposed to know>"
"There were only two people who are joining the school today. Only one of them is male."
"Good point. Look, I'm sorry. I just saw the bike and my entire brain went bike. I haven't seen anyone with a bike for over 4 years. I approve of him, by the way."
"Just because he rides a motorbike?"
"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" I shake my head, smiling. It was just such an Adrienne thing to say. 

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey skip

Rory's POV-
After brake (which I spent looking a memes on my phone), I go to mechanics. I love mechanics, and am a bit of a car nerd. I used to look at my mom's car to see the engine. I'm not one of those people that can take a car apart and put it back together in ten minutes, but I'd love to be a mechanic when I'm older. I hand the slip to the teacher, who makes me introduce myself to the class. I'm not a big fan of being the center of attention, but I get through it and sit next to Adrienne. We talk all the way through the lesson, whilst doing the task we were set. Then, walk over to English together. She has English language in the room next door to mine, so she could take me there. I walk into my lesson after saying goodbye to her, get my slip signed, and am told to sit next to a bronze haired boy, with the same coloured eyes as Adrienne and Alice, so I'm guessing he's their brother or something. I sit next to him and introduce myself. He smiles, and replies, "my name is Edward Cullen."