School #4+Cullen Home

Edward's POV -
This is going to be a long hour. I move my seat as far as I can away from her, but she just moves hers nearer. She spends the entire lesson trying to talk to me. I pretty much ignore her, only answering a few of her questions with short answers. I leave as soon as the bell rings, and head to my car. I always leave early, rather than going to PE. In general, I park my car at the house, and go for a run in the forest, and today is no exception. When I know everyone will be back, I head home and go to my piano. I start composing a new piece, for Rory. At around 7, I hear shouting. I follow the noise, and come to Adrienne's room. Carlisle is standing in the doorway, looking at Klaus, Adrienne and Emmet, who are sitting infront of shotglasses and a bottle of handsanitiser. "Look, Carlisle, we were going to play never have I ever," Adrienne starts.
"But we couldn't find any alcohol," Klaus continues.
"So we thought hand sanitizer would be just as good," Emmet finishes.
"Why???" Carlisle exclaimed.
"Because it's got alcohol in it."
I could see Carlisle shaking is head, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Just because there's alcohol in it doesn't mean you can drink it."
"And you guys know there's wine in the garage, right," I say.
"Wait, what?" Klaus said.
"Next to the convertible is a wine rack with wine in it."
"I didn't look there," Emmet states.
"No Adrienne, you cannot get a bottle for your game. Put back the hand sanitiser back and before you ask, yes Emmet put the shot glasses back too," Carlisle says, before going into his office. "Oh, and Eddie, I offered Rory a ride to Port Angeles this weekend to orchestra. He's auditioning for 2nd chair flute, so we have to leave 20 minutes early."
"Okay. It's not like we have to get up any earlier anyway."