nueve

don't forget to:
-follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want to read more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

previously
celeste's pov:
i eventually get passed my gate entrance without being caught. To be honest i don't know where i was headed to. I just needed to be somewhere alone.

to be continued:
after i slip through the gate i try to walk in the dark so no one sees me down the street. I move swiftly and quietly. Along the way i find a pathway. I don't know where it leads to but i'm about to find out.

As i walk through the trees and bushes following this path i feel a vibration in my back pocket. I stop and take my phone out. It's a text from Mattia..

i open the message.

Mattia:
where are you??
Me:
who's asking?
Mattia:
Stop playing now. Tell me where you are. Send me your location.

i start getting a bit creeped out. how does he know i left my house? i send him my location because to be honest this place feels a bit sketchy. right as my location sends i hear a twig break.

I make a run for it. I quickly hear heavy foot steps behind me. oh fuck. oh fuck. oh fuck. as i'm running i get a another message from Mattia.

I don't bother to check it as i'm trying to run for my life right now. I run as much as i can until i think ive lost him. I gasp for air as i'm not as fit as i need to be.

I check my phone so i can try to call someone but there's no service in my area. I climb a tree for signal and to be clear from whoever was after me. I then see someone walk under the tree.

It was one of my dads security guards. "it's clear" he says and leaves. i follow him back out of the woods at a distance and quietly, i wasn't trying to get lost.

i walk down a few streets and a bit later i see a car turn around the corner. i get my guard up. fuck i didn't have anything on me to use. these streets look so clean, why do rich people areas have to be so clean at this time. As the car comes closer toward me i get ready to cross the street or anything but then i see Mattia out his head and hand out the window.

I have out a big sigh of relief. "Why are you creeping up on me like that?" i say with a laugh. "Sorry preciosa didn't mean to scare you" he chuckles. His car pulls up beside me and i get into the passenger seat.

"where were you headed to?" he asks me. i answer with a question cause why did this man want to find me in the first place. "why did you want to know where i was so bad?" i ask him.

"my dad told me what happened. i just thought you needed a distraction so you can focus on what's more important.. or maybe needed help on how to stand on your own" he says to me.

i keep looking forward. i couldn't tell if he was being serious or trying to sabotage me. i need to be smart about this. his father might sent him to try to take my place.

but maybe i can you with him too? ugh what am i doing i was just with alejandro and mattia and i already fucked. this is bad for me.. all i know is that i need to make my dad proud. i need to stand my own.

"so what do you say" he says looking at me as we're at a red light. "i wouldn't mind a little help...and distraction from you" i say eyeing him up and down.

after i let it cross my mind, "this is gonna be a heck of a time isn't it" i say giggling softly sitting back into my seat. I see him smirk from the corner of my eye, so then i did the same.