t r e s

listen when reading!^^^

follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

previously-
"Then what did you mean?" he chuckles. "Do i really need to explain everything to you.

to be continued-

"Don't worry ill be leaving your room for now" he chuckles and leaves. I walk over to my door and lock it. I did not need any more intruders. I put on my outfit i have picked for the day.

(the whole look)As i finish getting ready i hear a knock on my door

(the whole look)
As i finish getting ready i hear a knock on my door.
"Si?" i say. "It's me Ricardo" he says to me through the door. I remember he's the guy who carried my luggage.

I walk to my door and open it. "Is there something you need?" i ask him. "No senorita. I'm your mentor, but also your fathers friend" he tells me. "Are you the one who carried my luggage yesterday?" i ask him.

"Si but don't get me mixed up with a servant. Yes i help your dad and such but i'm more like a general manager. If you ever need anything i'll get it done for you ". he says.

I nod. "So is there anything else you want to tell me?" i say to him. "Oh yes. Your father want me to walk you down out front to meet Roni, Mattia, and Leslie. I nod and close my door. We walk side by side as we talk on our way to the front.

"Actually i've already met mattia a few minutes ago but who are the others exactly?" i ask Ricardo. "Roni is a gay fashionista: he's going to help find what your going to wear. Leslie is a personal fashion designer: she picks out what you can wear depending on your body type, skin color, and can help with hair and accessories" he informs me.

"Mattia? what's his purpose of going?" i ask him. "He says he has nothing else better to do so he'll just use his opinion to see if the dress looks good on your or not". I nod.

We get to the front and i see everyone i'm meeting but my dad. "Ricardo, where's my father?" i ask him. "Him and his client had some business to take care of". I sigh and nod. I fear for him now that i found out just 2 days ago that he was a mafia. I also fear for myself that i'm soon to become mafia.

I meet Roni, Leslie, and once again Mattia. "How are you Roni, leslie, this is Celeste-Hopely. She's the one you'll be dressing up today". "Ah the lovely Celeste" Roni says and greets me with besos on my cheeks. "Nice to meet you Celeste" she greets me the same as roni. As I do the same back.

As everyone starts getting into the car I look over to Mattia. "Nice to officially meet you mattia" i say and greet him with a cheek kiss and he does the same but before I pull back he holds onto me to whisper something into my ear.

"You look really good mamas" he tells me. When he releases me i look up at him. I take a deep breath. "Gracias" i say to him. I turn to the car door to open it but he opens it for me. I look at him and nod as a thank you. He nods back.