d o s

LISTEN WHEN READING^^^

authors note-

-follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

previously-
"Gracias por todo" i say and hang up. My stomach growls so i wonder around the house to look for the kitchen but then i get lost.

to be continued-

my dad then finds me and i giggle.
"Hola papa" i greet him. "I forgot to give you a tour of the entire place" he says chuckling looking at his shoes. "I was just only looking for the kitchen..or snack room.. or wherever you store your food."

i giggle. "Yes at the kitchen. I can provide you a snack room si tu quieres". I shake my head no. "No it's ok i rather not be anymore confused where i can get my stuff" i smile. He nods understanding.

He then leads me to the kitchen. Another lady who seems to be a chef then walks up to us and stands a feet or two away from us. "quieres algo señor" she asks my dad. "No pero mi hija is looking for something to eat. Do you want anything specific mija?" he asks me. "Uhm i don't know i just wanted to snack on anything" i turn to him and says. He nods.

"A cheeseburger and nuggets is enough to satisfy?". "Wait i can get that ?" i say shockingly. "Si do you have a preference, maybe how they make them at a fast food restaurant?" he asks me. "Wait they can like make them how they make it at fancy restaurants and such?" I say confused. "Si miha" he chuckles and nods. "sí, así así, por favor" i say with a smile.

He nods and then the chef nods. "Ah i forgot Elma my daughter's name is Celeste, Celeste meet Elma she'll be making you breakfast, lunch and dinner of your desires". "Gracias Elma" i thank her before she goes. When she is gone my father turns to me. "Celeste. Don't be scared to be firm with what you want, don't hesitate whenever your talking, be fearless". He mostly only calls me Celeste whenever he's being serious about something.

What do you mean" i ask him. He stands up straight. "Let's go to my office" he says and i follow him there.

He offers me his seat and he sits across the desk from me. "This new life of yours. You have to be firm with what you ask for or want. Don't hesitate to say anything when your taking but respectfully you don't want your own people thinking your a monster. Others will know your being serious. I need people to know that your always serious and not messing around. People need to be scared so they don't lack around.

After you shop i'll need you back so i can have you meet a friend of mine who can help you train on doing just that . It's now going to be more dangerous once you get more into it. You have to dress like your important but fierce and independent and powerful. If someone doesn't do what's asked, you punish them.. but you don't do the dirty work that's why we have people to do that for us. I am your very mentor but i am asking the mentors who helped me grow to help you." i nod.

"Si papa. I won't fail you, i promise. I will keep your name high" i say firm so i can show him i'm able to keep up with this job. He smiles a nods. "Oki mija you may hear to your room now, your food should be ready by sometime now". I nod and leave his office. I find my room since i'm memorizing the place little by little. I take a quick shower and when i get out i see my meal on my nightstand and i smile. I quickly change into sleepwear.

 I quickly change into sleepwear

i ate while on my phone. I check the time and put the tray of finished plates onto my nightstand. I think to myself before i go to sleep. I am mentally prepared for my new life.

~morning~

i wake up to a knock on my door. I sit up and yawn.
"who is it?" i call out. "Es mi Isabella". I'm confused why she came. "What do you need?" i say with a firm tone. "I just need to know if you need me to clean your room" she says".

"Si Isabella, can you do it after i get ready?". "Si mija i'll come back later then" she says and leaves. I felt a bit rude that i was kinda firm with her. It kinda sounded as if i had an attitude. I'll be sure to talk to her later to apologize. In the meantime i need to get ready so i can go shopping.

I go to my bathroom.

i undress myself and take a shower

i undress myself and take a shower. After i wash myself i get my towel and wrap it on my body. I go to my counter and brush my teeth and I do my hair with everything else i need to do.

 I go to my counter and brush my teeth and I do my hair with everything else i need to do

hair & makeup

i was still in my towel so i went to my room to go into my suitcase i see a boy. "oh my god" i say getting startled. "who are you" i say demanding.
"I'm Mattia. I'm your dads friends son. I'm sure he mentioned i was gonna be here" he tells me.

 I'm sure he mentioned i was gonna be here" he tells me

(he's wearing that too^)

I remember that my dad had told me i was gonna meet a friend of his after shopping but i didn't know they were gonna come this early. "Yes i have heard that you'd be here.. but that doesn't give you the right to be in my room"(or rooms since i have 3)I say in a tone.

"Your dad told me i was able to walk around since they were discussing privately". I roll my eyes and wake past him to get my suitcase.(since she hasn't unpacked yet). I lay out some outfits on my bed. i look behind me to still see him there.

"Why are you still here?" i ask him with an eyebrow raised. "Oh don't mind me" he says then turning around. "That was not what i meant" i softly laugh and roll my eyes.

"Then what did you mean?" he chuckles. "Do i really need to explain everything to you.

to be continued;)

authors note- hope you guys like the part where i introduces Mattia:). You guys enjoying so far though? let me know in the comments if there's someonthing you want me to change or anything! also comment down if there's a song you'd want me to add while you read:). anyways love you guysss.