s i e t e

-follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want to read more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

(i started working in this thursday because i was kinda impatient to start this chapter 👀)
previously-
I lick my lips and swipe the tear away. The desk phone then rang. I was confused who would be calling my father at this time. I pick it up.

"Hello" i said into the phone.

to the continued-
"is this Celeste?" I was confused on how they know my name but then realize they might have gotten it from when i went to the gala.

"Yes" i say confidently. "Good, are you alone? i need to know your the only one listening" he tells me. i hesitate to answer but i say just a "yes. who is this?".
" This is Carlos Martinez i'm your fathers killer ." he tells me bravely.

I froze. Why would he tell me this? Most importantly why did he kill my father. My eyes get teary but i'm angry. "Why" I said angrily but trying to keep calm.

"I don't want anyone controlling you and your decisions" he tells me. That's all i need to know. I then hang up. I speed walk to find Ricardo. I finally find him in the pool table room.

He realizes i'm angry and stressed. "Que paso" he asks me worriedly. "I know who my father's killer is. Carlos Martinez" i say without a missing beat. He pauses. "C-Carlos?why would he do that?" he says confused.

"He told me he didn't want my father controlling me and my decisions" I say. "Fuck" Ricardo says. "What?" i say confused. "This has never happened before" he tells me and starts pacing.

"What a mafia dying?" i say. "No, Carlos Martinez interfering with anyone" he says with a gulp. "He's never interfered with anyone? what do you mean?" i ask.

"He's always been a loner. Never made business with anyone in the area. He always had a table just for himself at events." Ricardo informs me.

"Ricardo i need a break from this can you handle this for me for the rest of today and tomorrow. I just want to help my father rest in peace" i say feeling a bit numb.

"Si i understand" he tells me. I give him a hug before i leave to my room. I can't think straight if i'm going to help do my fathers funeral and think about what to do about Carlos Martinez.

I walk towards the kitchen. I sit on the counter and just stay there. Isabella then finds me. "At miha there's someone asking for you at the door" she tells me. "Who is it?" i ask cautiously.

"A boy named Alejandro" she tells me. "Gracias Isabella" i say with a soft smile. I hop off the counter and walk to the front door. I don't see anyone at the entrance so i go to the living room.

 I don't see anyone at the entrance so i go to the living room

I see alejandro standing in front of a couch. "Yes?" I say leaning against a wall. He turns around and half smiles when he sees me. "You haven't changed yet?" he says checking me out.

I sigh. I shake my head. "I was busy taking care of other business. He nods understandably. "How are you holding up". I gulp before I answer him.

"I'm not sure how to answer your question" i say. I he nods and looks at his feet. "Is that all you came for?" I ask him with a sigh. "Uh no i just wanted to help do anything like do your Dads funeral or find the killer" he says calmly.

I want to do my fathers funeral alone, except i do need help to do the guest list. I already found his killer though. He looked surprised when i told him that.

"Wait already?" he says. I nod. "It usually takes like two days to find a killer around here. I didn't want to tell him it was a confession from Carlos cause it would make me seem like i did no work.

"Well i already found the killer just like that so no need for anything else in that part" i say straight up. He nod. "I can help with the guest list if you want" he tells me.

I stood there for five seconds thinking about it. I don't want to be alone so much and i don't want to annoy Ricardo with a lot of stuff so why not. I nod "sure" i say. He smiles softly. Wow his smile really is breath taking.

I lead him to my father's.. my office now. I just pick up a few things. "Are we not gonna do it here" Alejandro asks me. "I don't want to be reminded so much of him by staying in my father's office" i explain to him and he nods understandably.

I lead him to my room and we come across isabella in the way to my room. "Oh hola Celeste, i just made your bed is there anything else you need me to do?" she asks me.

I look behind me. "Alejandro are you hungry or thirsty or anything?" i ask him. He shakes his head no. "No Isabella pero gracias. You can take a break" i tell her and smiles and nods. "Be careful with that boy now" she whispers to me before leaving.

I whisper back "i won't do anything stupid you can count on that" i tell her and i softly giggle. Isabella then leaves and Alejandro gives me a look.

"What?" i ask him before opening my room door. "What'd she say?" he asks me. "Nothing that concerns you" i tell him letting him into my room. I close my door and set the things on my bed.

I tell him to sit and he does. "Ok so you can start by listening the people my dad talks to and stuff and i will come back cause u need to change" i tell him. I felt a bit dirty so the least i can do is just change i to something cleaner.

I gets some clothes from my closet and go into my bathroom.

As I head out the bathroom i hear him in the phone with someone

As I head out the bathroom i hear him in the phone with someone. I decided to eavesdrop just in case it was about me.

"What do you mean dad?" i hear him say to the person on the other side of the line. "She's no good to be around there's no other way to explain that" i hear his dad say. I hear Alejandro sigh. "Ok i'll be home by tomorrow i'm going to Kios place after" i hear Alejandro say to his dad then hear him hang up.

Has Alejandro been spying on me for information or something? I roll my eyes then out on an act so it seems like i don't know anything. I still want to keep him around to see why he hangs out with me.

I leave the bathroom and sit on my bed. "So have you started yet?" I ask him. He nods and he shows me a short list on paper. I nod. So tell me who these people are.

"Well these are people he usually sits with in V.I.P. when he goes to evens or places" he informs me. I nod. "So basically his inner circle" i say. "Yea basically" he repeats after me.

"How do they know my dad?" i ask him. "Well so far u know they grew up in the business together" he explains to me. "Makes sense" i say reading down the list until i get to a lady's name.

"Wait who's Lady bird?" I ask Alejandro. "I occasionally see them together. I always thought it was his booty call. I choke on myself. "My dad has a booty call?!" i say trying not to laugh. I settle down to be more professional and formal.

to be continued;)
bro who's lady bird though👀