Epilogue

Epilogue: Harry’s POV

    “Harry, babe can you grab me the milk?” Niall asked.

    I nod grabbing the milk out of the fridge. “Thanks H. Can you believe that tomorrow we’ll be graduating?”

    I shake my head. Tomorrow is the last day of college for me and Ni. These past three years have gone by fast. Niall and I have been living in the same dorm room, sharing it, and once we graduate, we’re moving in together. We already found a flat and we’re moving in furniture today and tomorrow. I smile at the thought of me and Niall living together for the rest of our lives. He is my soul mate, and I wouldn’t want to spend my life with anyone else. I walk over to Niall who is pouring milk into his cereal. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder. I kiss his neck and he says, “Hi Haz.”

    “Hiii.”

    “What are you doing?” he asks.

    “What? I can’t hug and kiss my sexy ass boyfriend?” I ask cheekily.

    “Noooo. I never said that.” he said turning around to face me.

    He leaned in and smashed his lips to mine. Our lips moving in sync with each others. I savored this moment, like I savor everyone of our kisses. He was so perfect. I am so lucky to have in my life. He pulled away and smiled. “I’m gonna go shower H. After, we can go move some furniture.”

    “Okay Ni.” I said smiling.

    I watched him walk away into our small little bathroom. I heard the water turn on and I sat down at the kitchen table. “RING RING RING”

     My phone goes off and I look at the screen. Louis’ picture flashed up. I clicked answer and spoke, “Hey Louis.”

    “Hey.”

    “Whats up?”

    “Nothing.”

    “okay...”

    “So I’m thinking of proposing to Eleanor.”

    “Aw great! When?”

    “Graduation ceremony.” he said, “Do you think that’s okay?”

    “yeah. she’ll love it.”

    “you think?”

    “Yeah! Lou she loves you, I’m sure she’ll say yes.”

    “I hope.”

    “So, you thinking of sealing the deal with Niall anytime soon?”   

    “I dunno. I mean I know he’s the one, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to start a family.”

    “I get that.”

    I hear Niall get out of the shower and I say, “Hey Lou, I gotta go, Niall and I are gonna run some furniture to our new flat.”

    “Alright. See ya mate.”

    “Bye.”

    And with that I hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day

    “And this is your Class of 2012 at Leeds University.” our head master says.

    I turn to Niall and smile at him. He smiles back and winks. We turn and walk off the stage and onto the grass. I walk over to Zayn, El, and Perrie and give them a big hug. “So, we’re finally free huh?” Perrie says.

    “Yeah! No more.” Zayn says as he wraps his arm around Perrie’s waist.

    Eleanor smiles but sadness is in her eyes. “El, you alright?” I ask.

    “Yeah, I just miss Louis, that’s all.” she replies

    “Well no more missing is necessary.” a voice from behind says.    

    Eleanor turns around and gasps. “Louis!”

    “Hey babe! I missed you!”

    “I missed you too baby!”

    They spent the next few minutes kissing each other. “So babbeee, congrats!” Louis says.

    “You too.” El says.

    I wrap my arm around Niall’s waist and rest my head on his shoulder. El and Louis talk to each other for a while, when all of a sudden, Louis gets down on one knee before Eleanor. Eleanor gasps tears forming in her eyes. “Eleanor we’ve known each other for a while now, and I knwo you’re the one. You’re the one I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with. You’re the one I want to mother my children. So Eleanor Jane Calder, will you do the honor and marry me?”

    Eleanor tries to reply, but there are tears in her eyes. She nods her head in response. Louis slips the ring on her finger and they hug and kiss. We all clap and give our congrats. We say our goodbyes and Niall and I go to our new flat.

    We walk into our empty new bedroom. There was no bed. There was only a mattress with a blanket and pillow on it. We go over and climb into “bed.” I spoon Niall and wrap my arm around his waist. I whisper in his ear, “Ni, I love you.”

    “I love you too baby.” he replies sleepily.

    “Go to sleep babe, we can talk in the morning.” I tell him as I kiss his cheek.

    He nods and gets comfortable. I think about everything. Niall and I are together because we had to room together. What if we never roomed together? What would’ve happened? All I know is that I have the boy of my dreams right here in my arms, and I could never want anything more. I smile at the thought of me and Niall married and with kids. I could see it happening one day. He’s the one I would want to spend the rest of my life. Niall is my everything. I love him. With all of my heart. I can’t help but wonder what the rest of our lives will be like together. I drift off to sleep with the picture of my beautiful, wonderful, amazing boyfriend floating around in my mind.

Author’s Note:

So, this is it for Make a Moment! Thank you for sticking with it. We love you all, and we are so greatful to have such wonderful fans. Thank you. We are definitely considering a sequel, so keep an eye out for any announcements about it. Thank you! Thank you for being the best fans. WE LOVE YOU.  Thank you.

We’ll see you all very soon.

This is not the end for Make a Moment, or for our books. Keep an eye out for any new books!

Much love,

.xx

Sara

(madi too...haha but Sara wrote this.)