Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Harry’s POV

                        We had just gotten on the plane and Niall and I are sitting next to each other. I looked at him and smiled. I wonder, if I hadn’t gone on this trip what would’ve happened? What if Niall and I hadn’t been roomed together? Spain has brought us a lot of good things, and one day I will be back. With Niall. I truly think he is the one. I know, I’m only 18 and I have a while to think about who I want to marry, but I can’t help but feel like he is the one. “Haz, what are you thinking about? Niall asks me.

            “Just how lucky I am to have such a perfect boyfriend.” I replied while smiling.

            Niall smiled and blushed. He’s so damn cute. He laid his head on my shoulder and I kissed the top of his head. He’s so perfect. The flight attendant’s voice comes up on the intercom and they review all the safety instructions and then tell us we are about to take off. We take off and within the first five minutes of being in the air, Niall is sound asleep. I rest my head on Niall’s head and drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

            “Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” I hear someone yelling.

            “Then I see Niall saying to the little girl who was yelling, “What is it Darce? Are you alright?

            “Yes, daddy I’m okay I want daddy to take me to the park though.” The little girl says as she points to me.

            Wait, why is this little girl calling Niall and I daddy? “Okay, Darcy. Me and daddy will take you to the park. Why don’t you ask your brother if he wants to come also?” Niall asks Darcy.

            “Liam! Liam! Liam! Wanna go to the park with me and daddy?” Darcy runs up the stairs shouting to her brother.

            “Niall walks over to me and takes my hand in his and I see a gold ring on his fourth finger. I look down at my left hand, and see the same thing. “I can’t believe Darcy is already four years old.” He tells me, trying to stifle is tears. “And I cannot believe Liam is eight years old. They grow up so fast.”

            “So are we going to the park?” Liam asks as he runs down the stairs.

            I finally connect the dots. This is our family. We have a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son. And we are all happy. I smile and kiss Niall on the cheek. “Harry! Harry!”

            I am shook awake by Niall and realize I am still on the plane, and it was all just a dream. I smile thinking about the wonderful dream I just had. “What’s up Ni?” I ask him.

            “We’re ten minutes away from Heathrow.” He tells me, “Why are you smiling that Harry?” He asks me.

            “Like what?” I ask.

            “Like an idiot!” he tells me.

            I chuckle. “I just had the best dream.” I tell him while smiling.

            “What was it about?” he asks.

            “Well there was me and you. And we loved each other. But we loved two other people more.” I tell him.

            “His eyes widen. “Harry? How is this the best dream?”

            I chuckle. “Well those two people were our son and daughter.”

            He smiled. “Well now I understand”

            “And we were married and we were happy.” I tell him.

            “Well, I really hope that dream comes true then.” He says.

            I kiss him on the lips and our lips move in sync. It feels like we haven’t kissed in such a long time. Then we both pull away. I smile.

~~~~~~~~

            10 minutes later we landed at Heathrow airport and we all got our bags and got off the plane. We walk into the lobby, and I see my mum and I also see Niall’s mum, Maura, whom I recognize from the picture Niall showed me. Damn. I remember, before we can get married, we have to tell our parents. What will Maura think of me? What will my mum think? I’m sure she’ll be fine with it. I see Niall and he just realized the same thing I did. I take his hand and whisper in his ear, “Everything will be okay babe. I promise.”

            I really hope I can keep this promise.

Authors Note-

Hey sorry guys! I know it's been a while I'm so sorry! School has been keeping us both from writing and updating. But I promise we'll try to update more frequently and every time we get a chance. Sorry again! Vote, comment, fan us, message us, email us. Thank you for all the reads, and votes! We're gonna start a new book soon. And we also really need your help. Once this book is over, would you guys like a sequel to this? Comment, email, or message us! We need to hear from you guys to tell us what to do. Any ideas for our new book? COMMENT!!! can't wait to hear your feedback. 

much love,

.xx Sara .xx