Chapter 14

*****Niall's P.O.V*****

      I woke up the next morning wrapped in Harry's arms and our legs tangled together. I remember  how amazing last night was. He was a total gentleman and took me on a date to a very fancy restaurant. When we came home we had even more fun then at dinner or shopping. It was amazing, magical, perfect, words can't even describe it.

      I pulled my head up from Haz's chest to look at his face. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I could just lay here all day with him. He makes me feel so special and loved. Sometimes I wonder why he would love someone like me. He is so perfect and I'm so...... Not. But as long as he loves me I'm not going to question it. I'm just going to enjoy the fact that he does.

      I decided to wake him up. I ran my hands up his beautifully sculpted abs and kissed along his jaw line. I was slowly making my way around his face, kissing every part but his lips. I heard him moan quietly.

     "Are you awake, Hazzie?" I whispered.

     "No. You should keep kissing me to wake me up. But maybe this time on the lips." He smirked.

     "Nope, no kiss on the lips till Hazzabear wakes up." I said with a serious face swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

    He grabbed my waist and pulled me back down. "Ok, I'm awake. Now do I get a kiss?" He puckered his lips and leaned towards me.

     I got up right before his lips touched mine and walked to the bathroom. "I'm getting a shower." With that I c losed the door. I turned on the water then turned on the radio I moved to the bathroom. When I got in the shower i just stood there for a couple minutes relazxing and singing lightly to the music.

      I heard the door open quietly but didn't think anything of it. I thought maybe Harry was just using the bathroom. "Harry?" I asked but got no answer. Maybe i was just imagining things.

     A few seconds later the shower curtain opened and Harry's head popped in. "Hope you don't mind but I need a shower, too." He stepped in and got under the stream of water with me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

     "Maybe I did mind." I teased.

     "Don't even bother lying. You and I both know you don't mind one bit." He laughed and kissed my neck. I just moaned in resonse. He was placing sweet and soft kisses along my neck and jaw line making his way to my lips and hovering right above them.

     "I think I get my morning kiss now." He whispered. His warm breath on my lips sending shivers down my spine. He leaned down and place his lips on mine lightly. I then grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. Our lip's are roughly pressed together and moving fastly. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. Right away he opened his mouth giving me access. I felt all around his mouth tasting every inch of it.

     After a very hot makeout session and washing off we decided it was time to get out of the shower.

~~~~~

    After we had lunch we got texts saying since it was raining we were all just going to go to Liam and Louis' room to watch movies and chill out. We are all kind of tired anyway because of how much we've done over the past couple of day's in Barcelona. 

     I told Harry and we decided we would run to the store to get some snacks for everyone and maybe some new movies.

   To: Zaynie Boy

    Me and Haz r gonna run 2 da store real fast 2 get sum snacks and maybe movies. b bak soon. 

     I threw my phone onto the bed while i got dressed. I decided since we were just watching movies that i would wear a pear of grey sweatpants and Harry's Jack Will's shirt he left in my room. I slipped it over my head and it still smelled like him. I hope me realised I am stealing this shirt from him.

    I walked out and Harry was still in his room. I walked in the door and saw that he was looking through his bag of beanies. His back was turned to me and he was slightly bent over. I walked up behind him quietly so he wouldn't hear me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and bent down so i was leaning on him. I kissed his neck letting my lips linger.

   "Haz, hurry up. Just pick a beanie." I whispered against the skin of his neck. I slid my hands up his shirt and ran them along his sides.

    "But I need to pick the right one." He said still searching. I reached down and picked up a beanie that had the design of a panda. "Wear this one. I bet you would look hot in it."

     I could slightly see a blush on his cheeks. He shook his hair out letting the curls fall the way they want. "Will you help me put it on?" He asked with a smirk on his beautiful, soft, amazinglyu kissable lips.

     I walked towards him till I was only centimeters away, almost no space between us. I put the beanie on his perfect curls. I adjusted it so it was sitting just right on his head. I looked into his green orbs and i swear, like everytime I look into them time stops. I leaned in a pecked him on the lips a few times.

    "We need to go now, love." I whispered against his lips my eyes still closed. I grabbed his hand interwhining our fingers and pulling him out of the door.

~~~~~

     After we were at the store for about 45 minutes we walked into the hotel and got in the elevator to go to Louis and Liam's room.

     We ended up getting popcorn, gummy bears, gummy worms, twix for Harry, m&ms, ice cream, strawberries, cherry's, and some crisps. We also got 21 Jump Street, Hunger Games, and Inception.

     We knocked on their door and Dani opened it. She smiled widely at us and turned around to scream at everyone. "They're finally here and they brought a bunch of food!" Everyone ran to the door and yanked everything out of our hands then slammed the door. We opened it and walked in. 

     "Well thanks guys. We would just love to come in." I laughed sarcastically.

     We watched like 2 different movies and we were all pigging out when i got up to get something to drink. Josh got up and followed me. When we were walking back to the TV area where everyone was, Josh grabbed my elbow and pulled me into a random room.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! what do you all think so far? is it ok? i hope you liked it!!

              xoxo- Madi