Chapter 8

Dracula carried Lilith into the room he had forbidden the other three from entering. Dracula had kept the room clean and untouched by any other, in hopes that he would one day be reunited with his love. Dracula carried Lilith over to the bed, gently laying her down before climbing into the bed alongside her; watching as she slept peacefully next to him. My love you never were supposed to have been taken away from me all those years ago. I promise you this, I will find the man who ended our happiness too soon. Then you and I can be happy together without having to worry about that man lurking in wait, waiting for the opportunity to destroy our happiness once again. If you want, I can share my gift with you, Dracula thought to himself while gently running an ice-cold hand down Lilith's warm cheek.

Lilith looked around trying to find the answer of where she was. The place felt so familiar to her, but she still struggled with why it felt so familiar to her. "Where am I?"

"You're at the ball celebrating our arranged marriage, my love," Someone said from behind her, causing Lilith to turn around and spot a man standing there.

"Who are you," Lilith asked. "Why do you seem so familiar to me?"

The man let out a laugh before pulling Lilith closer. "I would hope I looked familiar to you, my love. We are after all getting married."

"No. I...I've seen you somewhere else before," Lilith said.

"Yes, we met at the market. I accidentally bumped into you and you lost your temper with me. I normally would never allow anyone to speak to me in such a manner. But the very moment I laid my eyes upon you, I couldn't bring myself to bring you any harm. I knew in that very moment that I had to have you by my side," Dracula said.

"No! We didn't meet at a market like you are saying. It was in the woods! I was riding my horse to the village, when I had stopped because I heard a sound elsewhere. I remember looking all around me and not spotting anyone else there with me. Then when I went to make my way to the village, you were there...Oh my god! The village," Lilith said before her eyes snapped open as she quickly sat up in bed, trying to catch her breath. "Thank god that nightmare is over. I can finally make my way to the village and speak to the princess who is in charge of it."

"You would only be wasting your time in doing so, my love," Dracula spoke up causing Lilith to jump out of the bed, backing herself into the wall.

"What do you want from me? I am of no value to you. If you're looking for gold, I'm afraid you waste your time with that. I have no family; or at least that is what I was told. I was found all alone," Lilith said.

"I don't want gold. I have no use for gold. No use for precious jewels either, unless I gift them to you," Dracula said while getting off the bed making his way closer to Lilith, pinning her to the wall behind her.

"Please, let me go. I don't have much time. I have a friend who is waiting on my arrival," Lilith said hoping it would work.

"You and I both know that is a lie, my love. It cuts me deep that you would go and resort to lying to me like that. I know that you were making your way to the village to help save the only remaining member of the Valerious bloodline. That and judging from your dream that you had, I would say that you were also looking for answers that have to do with your past. You don't have to go to the village to seek what you are looking for. I could simply give you the answers you seek about your past," Dracula said.

Lilith looked Dracula in the eye for a moment before speaking up. "How do I know that you will be truthful with me? How do I know that you won't lie to me to gain my trust, so that way you can kill me when my guard is down?"

Dracula's Lost Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें