DISCLAIMER

WELCOME TO YOUR ESCAPE FROM REALITY...

It's an honour that you've chosen my book to read.

Just a little notice:

All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2021 Sonali S

No part of the publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, or otherwise, without express written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events is pure coincidence.

This story is short and straight to the point, with every chapter leaving you bamboozled.

This novel uses strong language and gnarly/gory descriptions. There is also SMUT, yes, an adult book, so I suggest you read at your own risk. This book is not for the faint-hearted.

This is my first erotic book, so writing SMUT is new to me, yet I tried my best. Don't worry it's not that extreme. There is a plot and many twists and turn, trust me, you will enjoy the ride as much as the SMUT!

If you don't read SMUT then please click away, but if this is your kind of book then please, read on and enjoy it because things are going to get spicy.

Hopefully, you will all enjoy the wild fantasies I've written!

Once again... PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I haven't finished editing it properly so there may be mistakes. 

If you like the chapters please support me by commenting and voting on them.

On with the story, you lil freaky freaks!

Enjoy!

-S xo