Chapter 22 - Always and Forever

'My name isn't Seth, it's Orpheus. My demon name is Orpheus,' I recited.

She stayed silent, 'I'm sorry, but I couldn't tell you the truth, I hope you understand.'

'Orpheus,' she repeated, my name bounced off her tongue so effortlessly and so seductively, it was turning me on.

'Yes,' I gripped her hand.

'I was given a job to protect a troubled soul on earth. That's all I can say-,' she interrupted me, 'Aren't demons evil? Why would you willingly protect a worthless human?'

I sighed, 'Again, we have our reason, but as I said earlier, don't believe everything the internet tells you. There's a lot more than you don't know or understand, princess.'

There are many truths and lies, what I told Mallory was different from what the being in the cloak said and my reason is different.

In order for me to have Mallory, I needed her secluded from humans, which I have accomplished. Everyone had different intentions but in the end, I won, she's mine and she will be mine for eternity.

In simpler words, the being sent me to corrupt humans, Mallory believed I'm her saviour and I wanted her for myself.

Once I was given the mission, I observed her for years until she turned 20, when I could approach her. All this while, I felt drawn to her, thus, I decided to manipulate and have her family and friends killed. This way she wouldn't have any option, but to turn to me. 

Whomever, she called friends was fake and pathetic, they lied and constantly broke her heart so they all got what they deserved.

Everyone ruined her and she took their lives except for Allison. Hence, I didn't rescue her from the asylum because I needed her to channel her rage to escape and kill Allison. 

Everyone thought they were using me, but little did they know that I had my own plan - to make Mallory mine. 

And guess what...everything worked out in my favour.

She nodded, 'Okay Orpheus, what else have you lied about?'

I chuckled thinking about how much I've missed her sharp tongue, 'So, I was sent onto earth for a mission. But, I got attached to my subject,' her eyes widened, 'I fell in love with her knowing it was forbidden. But, I just couldn't help it. I fell hard, I didn't even know I had feelings, but my princess brought it out of me,' I caressed her cheek, 'Her laugher, her lips,' I brushed my finger against her lips, 'Her body, her breasts, her legs,' my fingers ran across her chest and stomach.

I heard her heartbeat quicken and her breathing turned heavier.

Mallory's POV

He leaned in closer to me whilst whispering things that heated my core. He kissed my cheek and made his way down my jaw and my neck.

'I'm so sorry for everything, but I'm here to make everything right between us,' he nuzzled in my neck and prepped kisses.

'Se- I mean Orpheus,' it felt strange saying his real name, but I loved it, 'Did you really come back for me?'

He nodded rapidly and smiled, 'I got permission to make you mine, fully,' he informed me, 'I couldn't rescue you from the asylum because I wasn't allowed, but I'm so proud that you escaped. I made things right in hell and came here.'

'Are you staying for real?' I questioned skeptically.

He nodded, 'I promise, this time for real. You are stuck with me for all of eternity,' he kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. I missed him, his affections, his lips, his body, and most importantly his co-. I was interrupted when he began removing my clothes. We undressed and he opened the roof of the car that I stole yesterday.