Chapter 13 - Naughty Girl

'What?" I stammered, 'Hunter, t-that's sweet,' I started, 'But, you still have shit going on with Emily and I don't want to join a love triangle.'

He sighed and grabbed my hands as we both sat up, 'Emily and I aren't anything, we broke up. Grey, she cheated on me with Tyler and she will have to get over it. There is no love triangle, I promise. It's only you that I want.'

I cupped his face, 'She needs to understand that.'

'She will, but listen, I don't want to force you. We can take things slower,' he smiled. I nodded.

We laid and chatted for a while then headed home.

'You're back,' Allison cheered and shoved a mouthful of popcorn in. She laid on the sofa wrapped in a fuzzy blanket and was watching a show.

'Damn, you look comfortable. I'm joining you,' and so I did. I changed into my pyjamas since it was night-time and cuddled with Allison whilst watching Queen of the South - it's a fantastic show.

'So, what did Hunter want?' Allison inquired.

'He took me on a little picnic, and asked me out on a date,' I informed her.

'WHAT!' She screamed, 'What did you say?'

I sighed, 'I said I'm not sure, I wasn't feeling a date after his story with Emily. By the way, she fucked Tyler whilst dating him.'

'NO FUCKING WAY!' she gulped her drink, 'Tyler Anderson?' I nodded.

'Why the fuck is he still friends with him?' She asked.

'Bros before hoes, I guess,' I sniggered, she spat out her drink and howled in laughter.

'I never expected that though,' Allison muttered whilst cleaning up the drink.

I shrugged, 'Who cares.'

The next day, my alarm blared and woke me up from a really interesting dream. I stretched my body and groaned loudly as my muscles cracked. I rubbed my eyes and sat up only to scream as a figure sat on my swivel chair. A very angry-looking demon.

'Seth, what the hell are you doing? That's creepy,' I composed myself from nearly having a heart attack.

'Go shower quickly then we need to talk,' is all he said, his eyes searing in fury.

I proceeded to stand up, 'Is everything okay?' I cautiously worded, 'A vein is popping from your forehead indicating you're a little vexed.' 

A growl rumbled from his chest as his eyes flamed, his fists balled up and a snarl crawled its way out, 'Mallory, go take a fucking shower,' each word was spoken after a harsh pause, making my insides explode with fright.

I rolled my eyes, but went into the bathroom and took a shower. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body using a lavender and melon flavoured gel. I exited the bathroom wrapped in a towel and saw the demon sitting on my swivel chair. Shit, I forgot he was here.

'Let me get dressed,' I shielded my body with the towel that barely covered anything. Not like he hasn't seen it, the voice in my head simpered.

As I walked towards my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted. I looked at him and took steps back until I hit the wall, damn it.

'Is everything okay?' I asked.

He tilted his head and stayed silent until he reached me then slammed his hands on both sides of the wall, parallel to my head - trapping me.