Chapter 17 -Deception

Seth picked me up and teleported me back home and into my room. He placed me in the shower and turned on the tap allowing the blood of Hunter and Tyler to wash down the drain. I stood and allowed the water to soothe me.

'Seth, we fucked up,' I muttered thinking he was here but he left...again. I finished showering then exited and saw a red and black lingerie laying on my bed.

'Wear this, princess,' a voice echoed in my ear, I turned around and met the blue eyes. I changed into the sensual outfit and got into bed. Seth laid beside me and I cuddled into him, 'They deserved it,' is all Seth said and kissed my forehead. We laid in silence for a little while.

I looked up at him then at his lips, then pressed mine against his. He breathed deeply and shoved his tongue in my mouth whilst leaning into me and grabbed my butt.

I pulled away to calm our breathing, 'Get that mirror and place it in front of us,' I told him and sat up.

He creased his eyebrow, 'Why?'

I raised my eyebrow, 'My Demon Prince, just do it,' I charmingly commanded.

He seemed taken aback by my dominance, but he did as he was told. I sat on my calves and faced the mirror still on my bed. I leaned forward and slowly removed the outfit, leaving me completely nude in front of Seth.

His eyes scanned me entirely and began transforming into a dark shade. He came closer to me whilst cracking his neck, just like a predator stalking his prey. He stepped in front of me and blocked the mirror, he lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground.

I eyed his beautiful body and ran my nails over his hard abs all whilst looking at him. He released a low growl as my nails reached his V-line. I began unbuttoning his jeans, but he slapped my hands away, 'You forget who has the control, princess,' he leaned down and kissed me and gently pulled my hair back placing a wet kiss on my neck.

'Seth,' I mumbled whilst he began taking his jeans off, 'I want you inside me, now,' I whispered, completely turning his eyes dark. He growled and came behind me and we both had a clear vision of the mirror.

He pulled my hair slightly back and groped my breast massaging it. We both stared at the mirror, 'You want to see yourself get fucked?' He whispered into my ear with a low snarl.

He tilted my head and moved my hair to the side, his eyes fixated on the mirror, his fangs elongated and sunk into my neck.

I hissed as the pain enveloped me, I closed my eyes and leaned back into him biting my lip. He began drinking my blood, but instantly stopped and sucked on the spot, 'Open your eyes and look,' he demanded and my body complied.

I looked at the mirror and saw two fang marks resting on my neck.

He lifted my body and bent me over, he kneeled behind me and with a big thrust he buried himself inside me, I arched my back and moaned as the pain once again consumed me.

But, pleasure soon took over, with every shot, his power and speed escalated. I was a moaning mess, he grabbed my hair and kept me steady still looking at the mirror.

'You look so fucking sexy,' he bent over me and whispered. He pinched my hardened nipples and rolled them between his index and middle finger.

'Fuck,' I moaned and spread my legs further whilst arching my back. 'Harder, Seth,' he instantly does so, his thrusts were long and deep, hitting my g-spot every time.

'Yes, oh my gosh,' I continued moaning.

'You feel so good, baby,' he grunted and smacked my arse causing a stinging sensation, 'Watch princess, how fucking amazing you look. You're driving me so fucking crazy, Mallory. I won't stop until your legs are shaking and you're unable to walk.'

I looked in the mirror and smiled. Shortly after, Seth and I edged together. He kissed me and I moaned into his mouth as my orgasm vibrated my body.

We both breathed heavily and looked in the mirror, then a smirk entered his face, 'Round 2,' he muttered.

He lifted my hands to the top and lightly grazed his claws down. He gently took one arm and brought it behind my back, then my other arm joined. I tried pulling my arms but they were restricted.

I looked in the mirror and saw that he had tied my hands. They were tethered by something invisible, my eyes widened as a cunning grin was displayed on his face.

He pushed me down and grabbed my hands as he plunged his throbbing length into me.

A few more days go by, again Seth is gone and Allison is acting weird. We were both having breakfast, I tried talking to her but she zoned out.

The next thing I know the front door bursts open and two uniformed men walk in.

'What the hell is going on?' I yelled as the men walked up to me, 'Allie, who are they?'

My eyes widened in horror as I read the name of the uniform, Hollow Grove Mental Asylum.

'I'm sorry, Mal,' Allison wailed and I looked around in confusion.

The men held my arms behind me and handcuffed them together, 'What the fuck is this bullshit?' I yelled, 'Allison, what the fuck is going on?'

'You need help, Mal,' tears rolled down her cheeks, 'I know what you did. I'm scared of you and you need to go.'

'What are you talking about?' I ran towards her, 'Allison, please don't do this. You're my sister, I trusted you so much, don't let them take me.'

'Hunter and Tyler, I know what you did. You're mentally sick, Mallory and this is where you need to be, I'm so sorry,' she informed me, 'I love you so much and I care for you that's why I'm making this hard decision. They can help you, Mal, trust me.'

'What are you talking about? I didn't do anything? What about Hunter and Tyler?' I yanked my hands in the handcuffs, 'You're trapping me, Allie, this isn't love or care. You're abandoning and betraying me,' tears rolled down my cheeks.

'Stop it, just stop, I know the truth and I know you're troubled. I don't blame you, baby,' she cooed and stroked my hair.

'Allison, get me out of these fucking cuffs, I swear I'm innocent. Don't do this,' I shouted struggling.

'Take her,' she informed the built man who picked me up and dragged me out.

'Allie, don't fucking do this. You'll regret it badly,' I threatened.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, 'FUCK YOU! Allison, you fucked up by doing this,' I screamed loudly as they put me in the van.

I sat down but began screaming and kicking at the guards, one of them revealed a taser and zapped me to unconsciousness.