01

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"We're here."

I looked at the window beside me showing, the large school. "Wahh.. Feels good to be back here after a 2 months of summer break."

I turned my head to the left to see mom with tears in her eyes.

"Mom, don't cry, it's not like I'm going overseas or something, I'm just going to school."

"I know, but still, it's not juste a normal school day!" "It's your first day of senior year!"

Great. Just great. She's crying now.

"Don't be dramatic mom, and stop crying, you're embarrassing yourself."

"My daughter is all grown up now"

She literally says that every. Single. Year.

I hurry up and took my backpack and open the door. "I'll get going or else I'll be late!"

"Have fun"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"Name?"

"Yoon Y/N."

"Your classroom is class 02" noted the lady after looking through her pile of papers.

I nodded as I went to find my classroom.

Classe 05,04,03....02!

I twist the doorknob to finally enter the classroom.

I took a second to examined the room.

"Y/N, over here!"

I smiled as I see Taehyun wave at me from his desk. I walk to the desk beside him and put my bag on the desk.

"How was summer break?" Teahyun asked me.

"You're asking me as if we haven't talk to each other all summer!" I spoke that earn a chuckle from him. "I guess the boys are not in this class since they're not here." I pointed out while I looked at the few people in the classroom.

"No they're also here, they just stop at the bathroom."

As Teahyun finish his sentence, 4 boys entered the room. Choi Yeonjun, the eldest sat behind me, Huening Kai, the youngest sat behind Teahyun. Choi Soobin, the tall guy sat across me and lastly...Choi Beomgyu next to me.