22

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

"You know Soobin likes you right?"

"I... to be honest, I really don't know anyone Teahyun-ah..." I sighed as I was now looking at the ground.

"Well... I know that he does likes you Y/N..." "I think that he likes you a lot but he just doesn't know how to show you." He said while walking closer to me. "Growing up, his parents never show affection towards him, nor did they cared about him and so he grew thinking that that was normal..." "But when he met you, he felt things he never felt, not even when he was with Lia."

I wanted to believe everything Teahyun told me but there is just something that's preventing me from trusting Soobin again.

"I... I don't know Taehyun..." I said in a weak tone.

He slowly grab my shoulders as he force me to look at him.

"You need to believe me on this one." "I'm not trying to let you get hurt once again. I know that he cares a lot for you and I know that you like him a lot, that why I never planned on telling you my true feelings because I know I don't stand a chance next to him." "I just want you to be happy Y/N... and I know you'll be happy with him." He slowly loosened up the grip on my shoulders as he let out a weak smile.

"Then why did you tell me about the bet? You knew that I'll be unhappy if I knew so why did you do it?"

"Because I know that you will end up knowing at some point but I thought that it's better if you know now then later." "If you end up knowing many years from today, you'll think that everything that happened was a lie and I'll be worst, then now, I didn't want you to suffer more."

He was right. If I knew later, I'll end up regretting even more then what I'm regretting now. And I'm thankful that he told me but at the same time, but I wish he could have let me think that it was real for a little bit more time.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

For the rest of the week, it was the same routine. I wake up, I go to school, I eat alone at lunch time, and I go back home.

Like Taehyun said, he was still not ready to go back to the way we used to, but when we see each other in the hallway or in the classroom, he would give me a small smile. I told myself that at least it's better then him not wanting to see me after I betrayed him.

I decided to take a few days off at work as I had no more motivation to do anything and I just didn't feel well.

Now that the week has finally ended, I needed some time to myself. I was now packing my things and some clothes in my sport bag as I'm preparing to go my grandparents house.

I remembered when I was young I was always visiting grandma and grandpa every summer. These couple of years, I stop going as I started to get busier. But now that I needed a little break from everything, I thought that it would be a good time to visit them and at the same time, think about other stuff.

I finish packing and close the bag, I look at my phone to see what time it is. It was now 5:53 am , 20 minutes until the bus will start which means that I needed to be at the bus station. I took my bag and and went down stairs, to the kitchen.

I saw mom downstairs as she was drinking some water.

"Good morning sweetheart, your up early today?" She greeted me.

"Yeah the only bus that goes to grandma's is at 6:15" I explained to her as a rub my eyes due to the tiredness of waking so much earlier then how I used to.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off there?"

"Of course not! It's literally 1 hour and a half away from here! You'll be late to work! And you just got yourself are new job, so you can't be late." I give her a smile.

Mom recently found herself a new job as a housekeeper for a big family. She worked really hard to get that job and I don't want to be in her way.

"Talking about late, I should get going." I walked to the door as I putt my shoes on.

Mom followed me as she was holding her mug of cafe in one hand.

"Have fun sweetie, call me if there's anything." She kissed my forehead.

"Tell dad I'm going, I don't want to disturb his sleep, bye mom!" I smiled to her one last time before opening the door and going out of the house.

I decided to walk to the bus station since it's was really close to my house. After walking for some time, I couldn't help but feel this weird feeling as if I forgot something.

"Did I brought everything?" I ask myself as I try to remember. "Phone, toothbrush, shampoo... I think I brought everything...?" I decided to ignore that unusual feelings as I arrive at the bus station.

I entered the bus as I took one of the back seats of the bus.

The bus started to move after all the passengers got in. I took out my headphones and plug them in my phone and in my ears. After choosing a playlist, I turn off my phone and look at the window as I admire the view.

It feels good to leave the city once in a while. To just take a break from everything, to put all the problems aside and just enjoy the moment.

Suddenly, I felt my eyes lids get heavier as I slowly drifted in a sleep.

.....