Epilogue

• No one pov •

• No one pov •

I few months has now passed as Y/N and Soobin was now officially dating.

Lia finally understood her defeat since she finally left Soobin alone.

Y/N and Teahyun got very close again, but not like how they used to be. Even tho they got super closed, there is still a slight awkwardness between the two after he confessed to her that day.

It was now Y/N's birthday as she and Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai are in her living room, waiting for someone that was now late to the party.

"What the heck is taking Soobin so long to come to his girlfriend's birthday party?" Yeonjun said while drinking from one of the soda, at the kitchen island.

Beomgyu quickly gave Yeonjun a death stare as he pointed Y/N with his head telling Yeonjun to not say anything more as the girl was very angry.

Y/N had her arms crossed, sitting on the couch with a very serious expression on her face.

From time to time, she would take a look at the clock to get even angrier at Soobin that still haven't showed up.

The poor Huening Kai that was sitting in front of Y/N, tried to start a conversation many time or just to make some unfunny jocks but failed as Y/N got even more angry.

Tired, she stood up from the couch to walk away from the living room.

"Where are you going?" Teahyun ask her.

"The bathroom." She said in a cool tone that gave all the four boys shivers.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

When she was done, she came back to the living room to see the four boys sitting on the couch, playing some games, still not realizing that the birthday girl was out of the bathroom.

She walked to the sofa area which caught Taehyun's attention. "Oh, Y/N, Soobin came when you were in the bathroom. He went up to your room upstairs." He pointed in direction to the stairs.

Y/N quickly ran up the stairs and went to her room, smashing the door open, to reveal Soobin next to her bed looking quite suspicious since it looks like he is hiding something.

Before Y/N could scream at him, he quickly went up to her and pulled her in a tight hug. "I'm sorry Y/N for been late!! Please don't kill me."