08

• Yoon Y/N •

• Yoon Y/N •

I pass my finger through the strings of my guitar while waiting for my guitar class to start.

"Hey" I turn my head to the voice to see a Beomgyu smiling at me and giving me a juice bottle with his left hand.

"Thanks" I thank him while taking the bottle.

He sat beside me.

"How's your ankle? That was a pretty nasty fall!" He said which made me look at my ankle to remember what happened earlier at the gym.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Soobin ask.

"Yeah I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." I said while walking slightly touching his shoulder with my arm.

But as I walk, I step on my shoe laces,again, and trip and sprain my ankle in the process. But this time I didn't have someone to land on.

"Ah... yeah... it was a nasty fall...." I said while feeling embarrassed that Beomgyu saw me fall.

Beomgyu and I meet since a couple of years. We meet here at our guitar class. At that time I was still a beginner and I knew nothing about guitar but Beomgyu was there. He was already advanced in guitar so he helped me a lot to improve. Since he was the only person to be around my age, we ended up hanging together after class and we got to know each other. After some time Teahyun introduced him as his friend.

"Can I ask you something Y/N?"

"Yeah sure." I replied while drinking from the juice bottle.

"It may sound weird but... What is your ideal type?" I shocked on my juice when he ask me that.

M-my ideal type?
Does he like me or something..?

I tried to think about the possible reasons on why he would ask me that but only one thing past my mind.

He wouldn't ask me what my ideal type is unless he likes me, right?

"Well... I like guys that are funny, kind, that knows how to do music, that are handsome.... in other words, someone that is like you."

"M-me?" He ask me with a confused tone.

"Yes you!" I responded confidently.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

"Bye" Beomgyu waved at me before leaving me in front of our guitar class.

The moment I saw him walk away, I quickly took my phone out of my pocket. I scroll in my contact list until I found Teahyun's name. I click on it and put my phone on my ear as I impatiently wait for him to answer.

"What is it ugly face?" I heard Teahyun great me with the annoying voice of his.

"Don't be surprised but Beomgyu likes me!"

"W-what?"

"He literally just ask me what was my ideal type!"

I heard Teahyun laugh at the other end of the phone.

"Dude, not because he ask you what is your ideal type means that he likes you!"

"Yah! Don't dude me and what do you know huh?" "The only reason that makes since to me is that he likes me and that he wants to know if he would have a chance with me or not!"

"Stop dreaming Y/N. The only reason he ask you that was because of Soobin."

"What do you mean Soobin?" "Anyways I gotta hang up. I'm almost out of battery."

I hang up before letting him say anything. I then put my phone back in my pocket and start walking in the direction of my house.

After a few step of walking a got block by a big figure in front of me.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

• Choi Soobin •

She looked up at me with a confused face, and I smiled at her in response.

"What are you doing here Soobin?

"Walking you home!" I smiled at her.

"Not today, I have to go to work." She responded while walking pass me.

I grab her hand preventing her from walking any further.

"No you don't."

"What do you mean I don't"

"You don't work on Monday. You only work on Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday."

"How the hell do you know my schedule Soobin." She ask all confused.

"I have my ways." I playfully smirk at her.

"No, I'm serious Soobin."

"Teahyun told me."

"And why would he tell you?"

"Because I ask him."

That was the moment I realize I talk to much.

"You are acting really weird these days." "Remember the days where we were invited to Teahyun's birthday party but we couldn't stand being in the same room and keep on screaming at each other?" "But now you keep on showing up at my part time job and even wanting to walk me home?" "What are you trying to do Soobin?"

I gulped.

"Answers me Soobin"

"I-I thought that maybe we could be friends.."

"Friends?"

"Friends."

.....