1,1• I dont know what your doing, its honestly a downgrade

We were just strolling along the corridor, minding our own business when out of no where, Jenny Joyce appeared in-front of us. "Hi guys, could I just have a quick chat" she asks, causing me to involuntarily roll my eyes. "You must be new. I'm Jenny, great hair, very bold. I'd love to go that short but, sure I don't have the bone structure" she announced to no one in particular. "He's a fella, Jenny." Michelle pointed out to the annoying girl, causing me to suppress a giggle. "Oh, I see, anyhoo" Jenny aggravatingly said, causing me to fake a gag while Michelle turned towards me, mocking her, "Seriously shoot me in the face", "aye I will, only if I can hang myself after" I responded to her, dead serious.

"This is a bit awkward, but part of my role as prefect is welcoming the first year students" Jenny said, looking at me and Michelle for a suspiciously long time. "And it's come to my attention that there was some sort of an incident on the bus this morning" by this time I rolled my eyes and leant my head on James' arm, causing him to hide a smile while looking down at me. "There was no incident" Michelle responded calmly. "Apparently you guys threatened one of the new girls. She says that yous threatened to beat her up" Jenny pressed. "That's lies" Michelle shouted back, causing me to reach forward and pinch her arm to tell her to calm down. "There were quite a few witnesses." Jenny finished off. "No, I mean we said it but...as a joke. As in, we're gonna beat you up, but in a jokey way" Michelle told her. "Right well, the thing is, that's not actually funny, is it?" Jenny told us, causing me to laugh out loud. "I really don't think your one to judge humour Jenny, your about as funny as a cardboard box" I told her truthfully, not caring anymore. "What she means is well, humour is subjective really so.." Clare told her, even though that's not what I meant at all. Jenny brushed past the comment "now the wee girl claims she's not bothered but, reading between the lines.." Jenny told us again, only this time to be interrupted by Erin "why are you reading between the lines?"

"I'm just not so sure that I believe her, I don't want to report you guys.." Jenny said, clearly lying. "Bullshit" I coughed out, causing James and Michelle, the only ones who heard it, to laugh. "Please don't report us Jenny. Please! We'll do anything, anything at all!" Clare whisper shouted at Jenny. "Aye speak for yourself sugar tits." Me and Michelle said at the exact same time, angrily looking at Clare. "Think I'll just have to, mull it over" Jenny completed, causing me to scoff and slam my head against James' shoulder again. "Ach Jenny, Mull THIS over" causing me to look up. Michelle then proceeded to stick her finger up at Jenny, causing me to laugh. "She's a right bitch James, you wouldn't believe it, I don't know who she thinks she is" I told him while we were walking off.

Standing in assembly had to be one of the most boring things ever, listening to Jenny Joyce groan on about the soils and shite. I drifted off into a nap on Michelle's shoulder, bored out of my mind. When sister Michaels booming voice woke me up. "Oh speaking of pupils who need to watch their back, I'd like to introduce James Maguire." Making me turn to my left and grin up at him, "pay back for saying that I sound weird" I whispered up to him, knowing how embarrassing this must be. "Show yourself please James." Causing hin to raise his hand. "James will be the first ever boy to study at Our Lady Immaculate College, he was due to start at Christian Brother Boys, but there were concerns for his safety, because well unfortunately, James happens to be English." sister Michael told the hall. "Aye very unfortunate that is, he'd be such a ride if he weren't an English fella, well, and a prick" I announced to the group, unashamed. James turned red as a tomato, while I looked up at him, cheekily grinning. "Ach Caoimhe, that's my cousin, my gross cousin, how could you say that?" Michelle said disgusted, causing me to giggle at the fact that I managed to make MICHELLE fucking MALLON Grossed out. We all turned back to sister Michael, James somehow still getting redder by the second. "Let me make one thing clear. I will NOT have a repeat of the Mr Mullin affair, is that understood?" Everyone nodded along. "What's the Mr Mullin affair?" James whispered to me and Michelle, I was smirking. "He was a student teacher" I started off, letting Michelle finish off the rest of the short story. "Two fourth years cable tied him to the monkey bards and started dry riding him. He was really good looking so, you have nothing to worry about" Michelle finished off. "Aye, would never tie you to monkey bars James, and the ride certainly wouldn't be dry" I butted in, just to see Michelle's reaction. Looking over and smirking at her, just for her to hit my arm with the back of her hand. "Stop hitting on my cousin, Caoimhe, he's minging, I don't know what your doing, it's honestly a downgrade" Michelle said through gritted teeth at me. "Ach shut up, Michelle, we don't talk about him anymore, he refuses to move on." I told her. See, Michelle was the only one to know about me and David Donnelly. We both knew not to tell Erin because well, she'd probably disown me as a cousin and try to get her Ma to send me back to Scotland. "I'm sorry. Who refuses to move on?" James butted in, curious to see what we who we were talking about. "None of your business James.." Michelle said to him rudely. Michelle turned back to me "wait what do you mean he's refusing to move on, you've not told me this"