𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

A few days ago Lorenzo was the one ignoring me

A few days ago Lorenzo was the one ignoring me. Now I'm the one ignoring him. And why? Because he forced me into his private jet.

He had to drag me out of the car like a stubborn child which was not so easy because I could hold on anywhere and I was moving to much. Eventually he carried me in, which I didn't like. We were now sitting on the plane and my pulse was at one hundred eighty.

I was about to lose my nerve and I don't even know why I'm so afraid of flying. Probably because I've watched way too many videos of planes crashing. "Alaïa chill. Nothing is going to happen. You worry too much " he said a little annoyed and looked at his phone.

"Yes, you're right. Let me quickly get rid of my fear" I said with attidute. After a while I calmed down but my fear came back quickly when the jet started. I held on to something and pressed my nails into it.

My eyes were squeezed shut and I tried to get my breathing under control.

Come on Alaïa you can do it.

Think about what you've been through, you can get through this.

I noticed someone holding my wrist.

I opened my eyes and saw Lorenzo sitting next to me holding my hands in his. I slowly calmed down as we were flying. And only now I saw exactly where I pressed my nails in. In the back of Lorenzo's hand.

You could make out the half moons of my nails on his hand. Very red and bloody. Oh no. I immediately fumbled around in my pocket to find a band aid. "Let me see that" I said when I found it. "I clawed you very badly, I'm so sorry Enzo" I said with regret and stuck the band aid on his hand with shaky fingers.

"I'm afraid I only have this one. Sorry." I looked at Lorenzo's face and realized how he had to stifle his laughter.

"You didn't hurt me but thanks anyway for this hello kitty band aid , that will definitely help me a lot" he said teasingly. When he saw the look on my face he started laughing.

This is the first time I really see and hear him laugh. I like his laugh very much because it makes him look not so serious. I also grinned slightly and shook my head. Let's get this flight over.

❤︎

We finally arrived and I was amazed by the house or should I say mansion. It reminds me very much of our home in New York only this time it is much darker.

"Come on, let's put our things down and then you can go for a Bath . I have something to do but I will be back for dinner. In the meantime you can explore the house" Lorenzo said and carried our luggage upstairs.

When he went out the door, I picked up my book and sank into the hot, bubbly water which Lorenzo already filled for me  with a moan, feeling how my tense muscles relax.