𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

"So we have already tried everything from my list

"So we have already tried everything from my list. Spicy food, exercise, sex which I unfortunately have to here every day, but the little one doesn't want to go out" Valentina said a little impatiently while I was already running up and down the stairs again.

This shot makes me look like an idiot. The only thing I love about her list is the sex part. Since I got pregnant my sexual drive is out of control and I can't keep my hands off my husband.

Luckily he has no problem with it even when I go into his office and pull his pants right down he is ready.

Another thing why I love his thing and of course him.

My due date was 5 days ago and I am slowly getting impatient. I am really grateful to Vale and Anna for helping me with this pregnancy but I am exhausted, my feet are swollen and the only thing I want to do is sleep.

I felt pretty fed up.

I hated the constant messages popping up on my phone 'Any news?' I knew people were just excited for us but I couldn't help feeling like a bit of a freak show.

"I love you Vale but I need to rest, my feet are killing me" I gasped after all the stairs climbing and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Once in the room I lay down in bed and let myself fall asleep without hesitation. But the sleep was not long because Lorenzo came into the room and woke me up with his talking on his phone.

I feel a little sorry for him because my emotions since the pregnancy are somewhere else but sometimes he can be annoying.

"Can you be quiet for a few minutes in your life. I'm carrying your child here too and you know how tired this child makes me, so let me sleep". I roared into my pillow which I threw on my face and enjoyed the direct silence.

I felt gentle long fingers on my ankle.

"I'm sorry bambolina. I know it's exhausting but soon you'll be done" he whispered in my ear while massaging my feet.

I pulled him right into my arms, trying to hug him as best as my round fat belly would let me, and snuggled up to him. We fell asleep together but not for long.

That night I went into labor. The contractions started at about 9.30pm and were pretty intense.

Lorenzo immediately called everyone and we sat down in the car to drive off.

You would think that the two men were giving birth because they were both freaking out that I had to explain them that I was pregnant and that they need to shut up because they are annoying me.

Men...

❤︎

Laying in the bed, the pain was clear on my face. I grimaced every five seconds as I felt the contractions, hoping the baby would shoot out easily.

Though, that wasn't the case.

My water broke on to the way to the hospital and I felt bad that I ruined the car and that made me cry, completely forgotten that i have to push something out of my vagina.

But thankfully Enzo wasn't mad and shut me up with a kiss.

I tried breathing excuses like the midwife suggested, yet, still, the contractions continued to wear me down.

"Do you need water," Lorenzo chanted and handed the cup with cold water to my dry lips

"Is the position comfy enough for you?". "Do you want the epidural?" the midwife asked for the eightieth time.

They didn't stop asking questions which would be nice if I wasn't in so much pain and all I really wanted was for them to....

"Shut up!!" I screamed.

" My love, I'm so fucking proud of you. You're doing amazing. Soon we will meet our little princess and then everything will be perfect." Lorenzo whispered against my forehead.

I'm so thankful to have him here. I don't know how I would get through this without him.

The contractions grew stronger by the minute and the distance between them became shorter and shorter.

"It's time, you are fully dilated ," the doctor said. "Mrs Mancini, I'm going to need you to push."

And I listened... I pushed and pushed long and hard. The head finally showed. To me, the pain resembled a watermelon being pushed through a hole the size of a lemon.

Good thing I wasn't having twins.

"I need to throw up," I said. My body was hot, heavy and in pain. I felt like this nightmare would never end.

Yes, this moment was supposed to be sweet and memorable, except it was a lot different

Please come out baby girl, I thought to myself, I held you warm in me long enough. It's time to come out and see the world.

"Just a few more pushes, I can see the head" the doctor said while Lorenzo brushed my hair back and mumbled sweet things into her ear.

It wasn't until the next long push that got the job done. Half the baby exited my body and the doctor was able to pull out the rest of the body.

"Want to cut the umbilical cord dad?" The doctor asked and Lorenzo immediately did it.

The crying baby girl was put on my chest. Enzo  stood close, smiling. She was warm, wet, soft, and smelled sweet.

"I love you," I said, looking deep into the baby's eyes. And with that, the baby went silent. No more crying, just silent.

A minute based by and the mid-wife took the baby to clean her up and do a few tests.

By the time I tried breastfeeding the baby in the recovery room, Enzo called his siblings to let them know that there is a new healthy family member.

The baby resembled Lorenzo. Sun kissed colored skin, a perfect little nose, black hair with amazing curls.

This baby was literally the most gorgeous baby.

" You did it my love, you birthed our beautiful daughter and I was never so proud of you". Enzo said and our lips melted with each other.

Few hours later everyone came to see our beautiful angel. No one could take their eyes off her.

"Hello my darling, I am your aunt and I assure you that you will have fun with me forever" Valentina whispered as she held our daughter in her arms.

"Would you like to tell us her name now , we already waited for 9 fucking months because you wanted to keep it a secret ?" Marco asked curiously.

Lorenzo and I looked at each other and Enzo finally said it.

"Her name is Alea Maria Mancini".

Our little miracle that was born with the soul and the name of Enzo's mother.

THE END

hi guys! i'm back... well kinda. i was away for a long time and i'm sorry for never explaining myself but i saw all the support, messages and everything and i' so thankful for this. thanks for being on this journey with me and not giving up to read the ne of the story. unfortunately i have to say this is the end of my book  but never say never
maybe we will see us again <3