𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

This chapter contains mature themes

This chapter contains mature themes. If it's uncomfortable , you can skip this part. The whole part is in an italic font.

I woke up with something moving against my hard dick. I tried to open my eyes which was a little hard because you morning sun in my face beam. After several attempts I managed to open my eyes and I could see who got me  hard. Alaïa was lying next to me with her thigh against my member. I could feel her plumb breasts on my back. She was breathing heavily a clear sign that she was fast asleep. Closing my eyes and every second  was feeling as if it was still a dream.

I could smell the intoxicating scent she always has on her body. I didn't move, I couldn't. I was in a dilemma whether to accept or not that she would always be next to me. Every morning and night and probably giving me boners every now and then. A sexy moan penetrated in my ears. She moved in the bed and turned her back to me. I didn't say anything, just waited for her to get comfortable so I don't disturb her sleep when I get up to shower.

Alaïa doesn't sleep long but I can understand that she is very exhausted from last night. Even I was exhausted after our hot night which is very untypical for me. I mean, I used to do more than one round, but I've never had a virgin in bed. Yesterday I wanted to make everything perfect for her. I didn't want to hurt her, I wanted to make it unforgettable for her because I know exactly how most women in the mafia feel and I don't want her to experience it.

I grabbed my underwear and clothes for the day. The shower and I have become good friends in the last few days. When Alaïa was busy reading, writing or cooking I took my time and enjoyed myself. It reminded me of the last time I came into the room after the shower and she was lying on the bed with a flushed face.

This was it I had enough, the thought of her on her knees in front of me was enough to make me so fucking hard.

The way she wore that little bikini at the pool, watching the water drape all over her body, chest and ass.

The cold tap turned on as I pushed every ounce of clothing off me, my dick sprung free out of my boxers. I needed her, I wanted her, I desired everything about her.

I took a few steps into the shower feeling the cold water all over me causing a gasp to leave my throat.

My hand touched the cold tile, my head bent down as I let the cold water run through my thick strands of her. She was such a tease even if she didn't mean to be.

My finger ran over the tip, my head draped back a little moan coming out. I started slowly, I began pumping. My hand went up and down squeezing as I took short gentle strokes.

I thought about her, everything was about her. Alaïa she was the only person who could get me worked up this extent. Everything she did made me hard.

I started to get more rough with my strokes, thinking about bending her over the chairs that sat next to the pool. Teasing her by running my finger over and around her wet pussy. Knowing Alaïa she would let out a rather large gasp as I entered a finger into her.