🔸17🔸

Shivaay and Anika reached their palace along with their army. As soon as Anika stepped inside the boundary of their palace. The whole kingdom cheered for her.

K- MAHARANI ANIKA KI JAI HO. MAHARANI ANIKA KI JAI HO. ( All hail Queen Anika.)

Anika was surprised for a while and Turned to look at Shivaay who was already looking at her proudly.

S- Hume aap par bahut garv hai. Aur sirf hume hi nahi, iss rajya ke har vyakti ko apni kshatriya rani par garv hai. (I'm so proud of you and not only me but each and every person in this kingdom is proud of their warrior queen.)

Shivaay said with a smile and Anika Smiled too. They walked towards the maine door where Jhanvi and Tej were waiting for them.

As soon as they reached near Tej and Jhanvi, they touched Tejanvi's feet to seek their blessings. Tej and Jhanvi blessed them.

Jhanvi did Anika's Aarti and caressed her head lovingly.

J- Hume aap par garv hai. Aapne iss yuddha mein akele hi vijay prapt ki. Aapne akele hi iss rajya ki kamaan sambhali aur sampoorna mughal sena ka vaddh kiya. Hume shama kar dijiye ki humne aapko galat samjha. (I'm very proud of you. You won this whole war alone. You solely took the matter in your hands and killed the Mughal King and his whole army alone. I'm very sorry that I misunderstood you.)

Jhanvi said with teary eyes and Anika immediately wiped her tears and shook her head in negative.

A- Maa saheb,Aapko shama maangne ki koi aavashyakta nahi hai. Aap humse badi hain aur aapka sampoorna adhikaar hai humara bhala sochne ka. (Mother, you don't have to apologise. You're our elder and you have full rights to think for our well-being.)

Jhanvi smiled and caressed her face. Jhanvi turned to look at Shivaay.

J- Shivaay, aap Theek hain? ( Shivaay, are you fine?)

S- Ji Maa saheb. Hum Theek hain. (Yes mother. I'm fine.)

J- Aap dono jaiye, thoda aaram kar lijiye. Hum vaidya ji ko bhejte hain. Aur raatri mein humne ek utsav aayojit kiya hai, aapki vijay ke liye. (You both ho and rest for a while. I'll sent doctor in your chamber. In the evening, I've arranged a function for your victory.)

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head and headed towards their chamber.

Shivaay and Anika headed inside the washroom and Anika made Shivaay sit in the medicinal water.

She cleaned his wounds carefully. Shivaay was just admiring her.

S- Waise Aap bhi thodi ghayal hain, Yuvrani sa. Hume lagta hai ki aapko bhi iss pani mein aa jana chahiye.( You're also injured, Anika. You should also join me in this water.)

Shivaay said and pulled her in the water while Anika was blushing.

*Cough cough*  *privacy*

Shivaay was lying down on the bed and doctor was checking his wounds.

V- Ghaav adhik gehre nahi hain. Humne jadi buti ka lep laga diya hai. Ghaav jaldi hi bhar jayenge. ( The wounds aren't much deep. I've applied medicinal paste, it will heal soon.)

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head and thanked him. The doctor soon left.

Shivaay and Anika lied in each other's arms and drifted into sleep.