🔸10🔸

Shivaay and Anika looked at the body horrified

Shivaay and Anika looked at the body horrified. They walked towards the body and Shivaay looked at the body carefully and it was the body of one of his soldiers. Shivaay closed his eyes in remorse.

Shivaay saw a letter tucked in the hand of the body. He took the letter and opened it.

He started reading the letter-

" Tumne bahut badi bhool kar di, Maharaj Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Tum chaah kar bhi Rajput riyasat ko nahi bacha sakte hai. Rajput Riyasat par Mughal apna parcham jald hi lehrayenge. Abhi bhi waqt hai, peeche bat jao. (You've made a very big mistake, King Shivaay singh Oberoi. You can't save Rajput Kingdom, even if you want to. Soon, Mughals will hoist their flag on Rajput kingdom. Still there's time to back off. )

-Shahenshah-e-Hind."

Shivaay's eyes were spitting fire. He was raging like a bull. Anika took the letter from him and read it. After reading the letter, her eyes had many emotions like anger, fear and sadness.

A- Kunwar Sa. (King.)

Shivaay looked at Anika and his eyes softened.

S- Yuvrani Sa, Aap chitit mat hoiye. Hum Rajput Rajya par aanch bhi nahi aane denge. Yeh mughalon ki vyarth chetavaniyan hain kyuki un mein bal nahi Saamna karne ka isiliye woh humare peeth peeche vaar kar rahe hain. (Don't worry. I won't let any harm come to Rajput kingdom. These are blank warnings of Mughals as they don't have courage to face us that's why they are attacking us behind our back.)

Anika nodded her head.

A- Hume aap par purn vishwas hai. ( I trust you completely.)

Shivaay smiled at her and cupped her cheeks.

S- Maa sa ne hume bataya tha ki aap aaj apne mayke jaane wali hain, pagphere ki rasam ke liye. (Mother told me that you're going to your parents' house for pagphere rasam.)

Anika nodded her head.

A- Ji Kunwar sa. Pitaji hume lene aate hi honge. Aap unse iss vishay mein vartalap karenge? (Yes, king. Father must be coming to take me home. Will you talk to him about this?)

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- Humne Tay kiya hai ki hum bhi aapke saath chalenge. Hum nahi chahte ki aapko mughalon ke kaaran koi kasht ho. Aur hum Pitaji se waha pe hi vartalap karenge. (I've decided that I'll come with you as well. I don't want you to face any problems because of Mughals. I'll talk to Father there only.)

Anika nodded her head.

They sat on their horses and rode back to the palace.

As soon as they reached the palace, Anika saw her father entering the palace, followed by some workers with their hands full of gifts.

Anika looked at Shivaay as if asking for permission to go meet her father. Shivaay smiled widely at her and nodded his head. Anika immediately got down from her horse and ran towards her father.

Shivaay instructed some soldiers to get the body near the lake and do the final rites.

Prithviraj saw Anika and his face brightened with happiness. Shivaay also came towards Prithviraj and greeted him.

Anika and Shivaay together touched his feet and he blessed them.

A- Pitashri, kaise hain aap? Aur Maa, Gauri? ( Father, how are you? And mother, Gauri?)

Prithviraj chuckled at his daughter's excitement.

P- Hum sab Theek hain. Aap kaisi hain? (We are all good. How are you?)

Anika smiled at him.

A- Hum bhi Theek hain. ( I'm also good.)

Shivaay smiled at the duo.

S- Chaliye, andar chalte hain. ( Come, let's go inside.)

They nodded and went inside the palace. Prithviraj was welcomed by Tej and Jhanvi. Prithviraj gave the gifts to them.

T- In sab ki kya aavashyakta thi, samdhi ji? ( What was the need to bring all this, samadhi ji?)

Tej asked him politely and Prithviraj smiled at him.

They discussed about their kingdoms for a while.

P- Hume lagta hai ki ab Hume chalna chahiye. Ghar par Anika ki maa ne bahut prabandh kiya hai. (I think we should leave now. Anika's mother did many arrangements for her arrival.)

Tej and Jhanvi nodded their head. Shivaay also accompanied them. He already explained the situation to Tej.

Soon they left for Rajput palace.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

I sincerely apologise for the short Chapter.😞😞