🔸20🔸

2 months later:

2 months later:

Anika was feeling uneasy since morning but she didn't tell anyone as she didn't want to worry them.

She kept the book on the bed and walked towards the huge window of their bedroom.

She gently caressed her 9 month old baby bump.

A- Hume nahi gyaat ki aap rajkumar hain ya rajkumari kintu itna gyaat hai ki hum aur apke babasa aapse bahut prem karte hain. ( I don't know if you're a prince or princess but I and your father love you very much.)

Anika was talking to the baby and didn't realise when Shivaay entered the bedroom. She felt Shivaay's arms around her waist and looked back at him with a wide smile.

S- toh kya kar rahi hain humari yuvrani sa? ( So what is my yuvrani sa doing?)

A- Hum bas humare rajkumar ya rajkumari ko ye bata rahe the ki hum unse kitna adhik prem karte hain. (I was just telling our baby that how much we love him/her.)

Anika said and Shivaay Smiled.

Suddenly a stroke of pain hit Anika and She winced in pain while clutching her baby bump.

Shivaay worriedly held Anika and placed his one hand on her stomach.

S- Yuvrani sa, aap Theek hain? ( Are you ok?)

Shivaay asked her worriedly and Anika shook her head.

A- Hume gyaat nahi hai kintu hume dard ho raha hai prabhaat se. (I don't know but I'm feeling pain since morning.)

Anika said and Shivaay immediately help her to the bed.

He made her lay down on the bed.

S- Aapne Hume isse purva kyu nahi bataya? ( Why didn't you tell me before?)

A- Hum apko chintit nahi karna chahte th.... Ahhhhhhh (I didn't want to worry yo....... Ahhhhhh)

Anika screamed in pain and Shivaay got worried.

He immediately clapped his hand once and two guards entered the room.

S- Daima ko shigra yaha bulaiye. (Call the nurse here asap)

Shivaay ordered the guards and the guards nodded their head and rushed out.

S- Yuvrani sa, sab Theek ho jayega. ( Everything will be fine)

Anika nodded her head while wincing in pain.