🔸11🔸

It was early morning when Shivika and Prithviraj reached Devgarh, Rajput Kingdom

It was early morning when Shivika and Prithviraj reached Devgarh, Rajput Kingdom. They entered the Palace and Everyone welcomed Shivika with flowers and by spraying scented water on them.

Shivaay and Anika smiled. Shivaay walked towards Anika's palki and forwarded his hand towards her. Anika smiled shyly and held his hand and stepped out of the palki.

They were standing on the main gate when Subhadra and Gauri walked towards them.

Subhadra observed Anika from head to toe and scrunched her nose after observing that Anika was actually looking very happy. She was surprised to see Shivaay there as the groom doesn't accompany his wife to pagphere but he comes to take her home. She fake smiled at Shivaay and did their Aarti. Anika and Shivaay touched her feet and she just kept her hands on their head but did not bless them.

Gauri immediately hugged Anika and Anika hugged her back with a smile.

G- Jijisa, Aap kaisi hain? Aapke bina mahal bahut soona tha. (How are you? The Palace was so lonely without you.)

Anika smiled at her and Broke the hug.

A- Hum ache hain aur humne bhi aap sabko bahut yaad kiya. (I'm good and I missed you all too.)

Su- Putri , hum santusht huye ki aap prasann hain apne vivaah se. ( Anika, Im contented that you're happy with your marriage )

Anika smiled and nodded her head.

Su- Chaliye, Aap log vishraam kar lijiye. Yatra bahut lambi thi. (You both have some rest. The journey must be long.)

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head. Everyone headed inside the palace.

Su- Putri, Aap maharaja sa ko apne kaksh mein le jaiye, tab tak hum bhojan ka prabandh karte hain. ( Anika, take your majesty to your bedroom, till then I'll get the food ready.)

Anika nodded her head. Shivaay and Anika headed towards Anika's bedroom.

Shivaay looked around and smiled widely.

S- Aapka kaksh bhi aapki bhaati sundar hai, Yuvrani sa. ( Your bedroom is also beautiful like you.)

Shivaay said and Anika blushed at his compliment.

A- Kunwar sa, aap snaan kar lijiye tab tak hum aapke vastra taiyaar kar dete hain. ( Kunwar sa, you have your bath and I'll get your clothes ready.)

S- Aap humari sahayata nahi karengi? ( Won't you help me?)

Shivaay asked her with a smirk and Anika was now blushing to the deepest shade of red.