Chapter Two

As they promised, they came back, and they actually brought the wine to my surprised. Not really. "Greetings, savior." The king greeted.

"Hn." I 'hn' back. I didn't feel like talking because well I don't talk much to begin with.

He smiled, "I brought you our payment. I also wanted to ask a question."

"T-thanks." I whispered softly.

"I'll put them here, beside the tree." He motioned towards the tree I was laying in. "Also, I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the academy with my son."

I sat up slowly and looked at him dead in the eyes, "No." I bluntly replied.

"B-but you didn't even think about it." He pleaded.

"I said no. It's a pain." I repeated myself in my monotone voice.

He sighed, "Alright, but that doesn't mean I will give up." He said determinely, "Son, why don't you stay here for a while and get to know each other."

"Father, I'm sure he wants to be alone." he tried to refuse.

"No, no I'm sure our savior will enjoy your company." he said with a hint of excitment.

"No, I like to be alone." I stated.

He said with a menacing sweet voice, "Are you sure?"

I honestly didn't care if he threaten me and plus he isn't scary, "Yea, I'm sure. Can y'all leave I want to sleep." I yawned.

The king gave up and reluctantly left with I'm guessing the prince.

'I'm bored like always.' I got down from my tree and when towards the box of wine. I looked inside and what I saw a letter instead of my wine. I read...

'Hello savior,

I wanted to tell you that in order to get the wine you have to come directly to the kingdom. I afraid I couldn't bring it myself because the wine seller did not allowed me to.

Sincerely,

The king'

The first thing I thought when I read this was 'liar.' I sighed but went to the teleportation circle anyways. I stood on top of the circle and flowed some energy into the circle. It started to glow and the next thing I new was that I was in front of a gate. I walked towards the gate but right when I was about to pass it a guard stopped me. "Stop! Do you have permission to enter?"

I didn't know what that was, so I just showed him the letter the king left in the box. His eyes widened, "Oh, I'm sorry, go right ahead."

I nodded and went passed the gate into the city. I haven't been in a city in a really long time, so I got a little curious. I looked around before I went towards the castle. Since I'm wearing different clothes and overall looked different, everybody was looking at me. it was annoying, but I ignored it.

There was another gate but this one was smaller and it lead into the castle. The guards that were positioned there just looked at me a let me pass. I read there minds and it turns out that they already know who I am. I just walked around until I came up to a big door. I walked in like I owned the place. Unfortunately, there was a lot of people there. They looked like they were having a meeting, but I saw the king in the center. I called him out, "Old man, did I really have to come out of my home just so you could brag about me?"

He looked surprised that I knew the reason why he sent the letter, but he smirked, "Of course, these friends of mine didn't belive me, so I had to make you come yourself."

I sighed. I brought my hand up to my hair, grabbed a strand of hair and started to play with it. "Anyway, can I have my wine now?" I bluntly asked.

"No you have to sit down and have a conversation with us." I had thia smirk as if he won something.

I shurgged and walk towards the table of people. They too had fashionable clothes, so I read their minds and I was right, they too were royalty. I sat down beside the king which was the only empty chair. "So what do you want to know?" I asked and then yawned.

They all looked surprised, except the king, about the disrespectfulness I was giving them. "What is your name?" the king asked.

"Kazahana Fuyu, but call me Kaza." I answered. I was starting to get sleepy; I haven't had my nap yet, so I fell asleep. Not really, I just wanted to see what they would do about it.

While I was 'sleeping', the king and the other people of royalty realized that I was sleeping. The king asked, "I-is he sleeping?"

The other sweapdropped, "Yea, I think so." A shy lady that was wearing fancy clothes.

They were busy looked at me that they didn't hear the door opening and in came a sick looking lady. "Dear, What are you doing?" She said softly.

"Honey, what are you doing up? You shouldn't be walking around yet. You still need your rest." The king said with uneaziness lingering in his voice.

She smiled softly and sloftly answered, "It's fine, dear. I couldn't stay in bed anymore, if I did I would go crazy. May I join y'all?"

The king gave up and ordered a servant to bring a chair, so his wife could sit by him. When they brought the chair, he motioned his wife to sit beside him. I was watching all of this with my x-ray vison. I could see through my eye lids and watch what they were doing.

She sat to his left and saw me. She asked, "Dear, who is that? and why does he seem so familiar- Oh! I know- Oh my gosh, Kaza what are you doing here?"

The other people in the room were surprised with the queen recognizing me. "Wait, you know him, dear?" The king asked.

She looked at him and smiled, "Yes, were quite close, if I do say so myself."

"Is that so? I was sure you wouldn't recognize me." I spook in a bored voice.

She gasped and looked offended, "How could I not recognize the person who saved me and my first friend."

"Hn, that's true." I opened my eyes and looked at her. She grew up quite nicely; I was proud.

She asked, "Wait why are you he-Oh, you are the one who save my life. Man, I sould've known that you're the only one to pull that off."

"Hehe, that's also true, you had a lot of dark magic in you. I told you to pick your enemies carefully." I said while yawning.

"Yea, I know, but I don't know who would've pulled a stunt like that." She answered while shrugging her shoulders. She had a look or realization, "Wait! Couldn't you traced the dark magic back to the caster? Why didn't you do that?"

I sighed, "Yes, I could, but I also couldn't."

She looked confused, "What do you mean?"

"I don't have enough power. I'm running low, if you know what I mean." I answered.

Her eyes widened, "How long have you been living on reserves?"

"Since I found you in the forest." I responded boredly.

"...Are you going to die?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"No, I just need some rest, that's all." I pat her on the head.

"Ok, that's good, but do have some?" She questioned.

I replied, "No, but I'm about to get some today."

She sigh of relief, "That's good, well it was nice seeing you again, Kaza."

"Yea, you too, Akira." I answered back. 

________________________________________________________________________________

-About 1295 words-

~Thanks for reading!~