Chapter Seven

The next day, I was so bored that for once in my life I wanted to be productive, surprising am I right. Yea, so today I decided to sneak out of the castle and go take a look in the city.

I put on a black cloak and used my stealth to get out of the castle through the servents door. I sneaked out the gate and into the city. While I walked the streets everybody kept looking at me. 'It's the cloak isn't it.' I didn't care about the stares tho, so I just kept walking until a certain store caught my eye. It was a wine store. 'oh~' I made sure I brought money, so I, of course, went in, and let me say it's paradise. There are many different types of wine I could buy. I looked through all the different kinds to see which one was the best quality. They all caught my eye but there was this one that I could already taste. It was right in the center of the store and damn was the price high.

The bottle was black as my cloak with red at the top and had a very high quality lable. The labe was this yellow gold color and had a fancy decoration as the ouline. The wine was called 'Adrianna Vineyard' and I was so going to get it. I went up to the delicious wine and called out to the owner. "Excuse me, can I purchase this wine?"

He looked at me and walked towards me, "Hmm...Yes, you may. Follow me."

I followed him to the casher and he went to the back. He came back with a goldish box and said, "The total price is 100 million Kunar."

I nodded and gave him the coins. He handed me the box inside one of the stores bags. I mumbled a 'thanks' and left the store.

I didn't want anyone to rob my wine so I went into an alleyway and put the bag into my storage space. Suddenly, I heard crying. I looked to my left and saw a kid about 6 years old beaten up to a pulp. I went up to him and he whimpered. I softly said, "It's ok, I won't hurt you, I promise."

I slowly looked up at me and asked, "W-who a-are y-you?"

"My name is Kaza, what's your name?"

"I-i don't have one. I've been an o-orphan since t-the d-day I c-can r-remember."

"Is that so? Then I'll name you?"

He looked at me with bright eyes, "R-really!?"

I nodded. I was too tired to think of names so I just said the first one that popped into my head. 'Kaito' That sounded like a good name, "Ok, your new name is Kaito. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I love it!"

'He reminds me of 'him.' Its kinda nice.' I heard, "U-um but w-why did y-you n-name m-me?"

"Oh, thats because you remind me of someone I use to know."

"Use to? Did he die?"

I nodded my head, "Would you like to come with me? I would take care of you and treat you nice, plus you would feel welcomed."

He hesitated, "S-sure."

I put out my hand, motioning him to grab it. He did. I walked him towards the castle. When we were in front of the gate his eyes widened, "Wait!! You live here? I c-can't g-go there! I d-don't belong there!"

"Don't worry about it." I pulled him towards me and picked him up.

"Wah!" I heard him sqeak out. I sneaked back in the castle and went directly to my room. I went towards the bathroom and sat him on the edge of the tub. He started to look excitingly at every single detail. I took off the cloak and heard him say, "Wow! Your very pretty, Kaza."

"Hn, thank you, your very cute yourself. Now, let get you a shower and new clothes."

"O-ok" he looked embarrassed.

I fill the bath tub and put vanilla scented oil into the water. I turned off the water when the tub was filled. I took of Kai's (Kaito) clothes and put him into the water. I cleaned the wounds and cleaned his body carefully so I woudn't hurt him. When I was finished, I went to get a pair of clothes, so he could wear. I got him some light yellow genie pants with a golden yellow shirt.

I took him out of the tub and dried him with a towel, again being careful with his wounds. I dressed him and right when he was dressed, Suki came in the bathroom, yelling, "Kaza, where have you been- Who is that?" 

I looked at him and replied, "Oh, Suki, this is Kaito. I decided to adopt him."

His eyes widened, "What!! Kaza, you can't just up and go adopt someone."

"Y-you d-don't wnat t-to a-adopt m-me." Kai had tears on the corners of his eyes.

Suki panicked, "W-what no, that is not what I said."

"So, you will adopt me?" Kai brightened up and smiled a big bright smile.

Suki sighed, "Fine, we will adopt you."

"Yay! Hey, Kaza, does this mean your my mom now?"

He looked at me so inoccently and cute. I nodded, "Sure."

"Ha, does this mean he's my dad?" Kai pointed at Suki.

Suki blushed and smirked at the same time. 'Cute' "Ne~ Kaza does this mean you finally accept your role as my wife?"

I looked at him and shrugged, "I guess so, Suki~"

'Hehe~ he's blushed even more.'

"So, Kaza, where have you been?" He asked with a little anger in his voice.

"I was bored and went to explore the city." I responded bluntly.

"Ok, but next time can you please tell me, so won't be worried?"

I nodded my head, "Okay."

"Alright, well i'm going to fill out the papers to make Kai our official child. Kai you can stay here and sleep with your mom while I get people to prepare your room, ok" He said while opening the door.

"Okay, papa." Kai waved Suki a goodbye.

Suki left the room and I took Kai to the kitchen. I haven't cooked in a while but I think I can still pull it off. I got out the ingredients to make a vegetable soup with some chicken. I put the chicken in a pot of water so it could cook. Then, I chopped the vegetables to bite size pieces and put them in the pot of water when the chicken was almost ready. When the vegetables were done cooking, the soup was ready. Also, I did put in spices. I served Kai a bowl of soup and he took a bite. His eyes lit up and he started to eat really fast. "Kai, eat slower, the food isn't going anywhere."

"Sorry."

When he was done eating, we went back to our bedroom and saw Bert in there getting ready for night time. "Kaza, it's time to go to bed. Young master, told me to attend you and little Kaito."

I nodded and he started to get us ready for bed. He tucked us both and we immediately went to sleep cuddling each other. 

________________________________________________________________________________

-about 1204 words-

Notes:  Kunar is the currency of the kingdom. Also, I don't know how to cook so just made that last part as best I could. 

~Thanks for reading!~