Chapter Six

"Hey, Kaza wake up!" I heard Suki calling out to me.

I slowly open my eyes and yawned, "Wa do ya want?"

I smiled softly, "C'mon it's time to go home. School already ended like an hour ago."

"Is that so? Then lets go." I responded.

We walked to the carriage and got on, then we went our way to the castle. When we got to the castle it was time to eat. I didn't eat but they did give me a glass of wine, which I enjoyed. After dinner, it was time to sleep, so I went to my room, changed into my nightgown (well Bert did that), laid on the bed, and fell asleep right away.

The next morning, I, again, had school. Suki and I went to school together and went our separate ways. Suki is in gold class but he is a prodigy; he already knows everything, so he doesn't have to attend class. Anyway, when I got to the classroom I saw Iris sitting next to my seat. 'She's going to be trouble.' I went to my seat and she started a conversation, "Good morning, Kaza! I saw you went to the president's office. What did he do to you?"

"Nothing, really. Why?" I questioned.

"Well, I heard that he is cold to the other students and does very harsh punishments." She answered innocently.

"Hm." I yawned.

She grabbed my are and leaned on me, "Hey, would you like to hang out later?"

"No." I yanked my hand away from her.

"Awwww, why not? It would be fun." She looked at me innocently.

"I'd rather sleep." I looked at her boredly.

She got angry, "Fine then!"

She said that a bit too loud, so others turned towards us. A boy approached us, "Is something wrong?"

She did crocodile tears and looked at him, "*hiccup* No, nothing is wrong, but thank you for asking."

"No, something happened, so tell me. Did he do something to you?" He asked with looking at her with worry.

"N-no, he didn't do anything." She hesitated.

He looked even more worried, "Please, tell me. I promise he won't do anything."

"O-ok, I-i was asking him if h-he would like to hang out with m-me later b-but h-he started to grab my l-leg." She sobbed.

The guy look very angry, "He did what! Why would you do somthing like that!!"

I was faking to be sleeping by this time. I honestly didn't care about this situation, plus I didn't do anything. I heard, "Hey! Are you listening to me!?"

He pushed my off my seat and glared, "How dare you!"

I heard the thoughts of Suki outside our classroom and I knew he saw the whole thing. He slammed the door open and yelled, "Kaza, are you okay?!"

I got up and reassured him, "I'm fine."

The other guy was even more angry, "Whay are you defending him? Can't you see that he did something inappropriate to her!"

"Calm down. We need to hear both sides of the story. Don't be so quick to come up with a conclusion" Suki said while glaring at the guy.

The guy shivered, "F-fine!"

"Follow me to my office you three." He commanded.

We followed him to his office and this time it was empty. He sat to his chair and we sat on the other side of his table. "Now, Iris, was it? Tell me what happened?"

"I-i was trying t-to invite K-kaza to hang out with m-me later, b-but he started to touch m-my l-leg." She started to cry again.

"Ok, now Kaza, what happened?"

I yawned, "Well she asked if I would hang out with her but I refused. She didn't accept it tho and made a scene."

"Mhm, alright. Now Hiro, tell me what happened?"

"Um, I heard this young lady say something and I asked her what was wrong. She told me the same thing she told you."

"Ok, so you didn't actually see it. Am I correct?" He looked at Hiro with his cold eyes.

"No." He answered slightly cowering under the eyes of Suki.

He nodded, "Then we have no way of knowing who is telling the truth."

Right when he said that, we heard a knock on the door. Suki said, "Come in."

The door open and a shy looking girl came in. "U-um, I saw the whole thing."

"Ok, what did you see." Suki asked.

"I sit in the seat infront of, um, Kaza, so I saw the whole thing. Iris clinged onto Kaza and asked if he wanted to hang out but he said no. Then she yelled and yea, you know the rest." She said shyly.

Suki nodded, "Ok, Thank you for clearing things up."

"Your welcome." She had her head down and left the room.

"Ok, so we solved the problem. Iris you will have detention for a week for lying to me. You can leave now. Kaza, stay." He demanded.

She started to sob but Hiro comforted her. They left the room and I stayed sitting on the comfy chair.

Suki was silent for a minute when he suddently stood up, walk around his desk, and hugged me. "Your not hurt from that fall, are you?"

"No, I'm fine." He sat down and picked me up. I was slightly startled but didn't show it. He sat me down on his lap. "What are you doing?"

He kept hugging me, "I want to cuddle my fiance."

I shrugged and let myself relax. The body heat radiating off of him was warm and relaxing. My eyelids drooped and they started to get heavy. I was too lazy to fight against it so I let sleep consume me. The last thing I heard was, "Good night, my snowflake." and fell into a deep sleep.

In my dream~

There was fire everywhere, to the left, to the right, in front of me, behind me, everywhere. I couldn't escape. I knew this was a dream but everything seemed so real. It was like I was reliving that day again, and I hated it. That was the last day I belived in love and trust. It's when I gave up and hid. It was when I closed off myself from the outside world, 2,000 years ago. Oh, how I hated that day.

I woke up with a headache and slightly sweating. "Are you ok? You look pale."

I looked at Suki and nodded, "Yea, just had a nightmare."

"You want to talk about it." He asked with worry evident in his voice.

"No, not really. I'll tell you when i'm ready. Ok."

He nodded. I laid back on his chest and went into a peaceful sleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

-about 1117 words-

~Thanks for reading! I appreciate :)~