Prologe

Kaitlyn Jones. If you ask someone who Kaitlyn Jones is you're gonna get a lot of opinions. The most popular? That she is a cold heart bitch.

The people that have that opinion are the one that judge Kaitlyn because they never see her cry over something that other people usually cry about. She doesn't cry about a bad grade, a fight with a friend, for a boy . There the people who never see her with red nose, glossy eyes or bags under her eyes. You will always see her with a smirk, a straight face or a smile on her face.

She says that she is like that because if people see that you show weakness, there gonna use it against you.

The only person who has the honor to see her in her lowest is Maxine Baker. Max and Kaitlyn were best friend before they were even born, I know weird but they say there soulmates. They are the dynamic duo.

One day when there 12, max confessed to Kaitlyn that she likes her, when Kaitlyn didn't say anything, Max run out the door, down the street to her house and curl in a ball in bed thinking that she ruined everything, and that Kaitlyn didn't want to be her friend anymore.

Later that day Max hears a knock on her door, thinking that was her brother Marcus, she screams, that he has to go aways because she's still in her dying process, only to the door be open and Kaitlyn walks to the door with something in her back.

Max open her eyes so much that Kaitlyn thought that their were gonna pop out of her head. She begins to apologize to Kaitlyn, saying that she was sorry about everything and that if she didn't want to be her friend anymore she will understand it because she was horrible and she feels like Heather Chandler ruining their friendship. Kaitlyn shut her up by throwing a pillow to her face.

"Shut up you idiot, I'm not mad at you, and I don't what to stop being you're friend or anything, you storm out before you give me the chance to understand what u said, I run about of my pills woman you have to give me a break, I actually feel honored that someone as beautiful as you likes me, and I like you too, you bring the lesbian that I dont have out of me, we're platonic. But if when we get older we don't have someone, we're gonna get married okay?, because you know that bitch you're my friking soulmate, and also I agree with you about what u said about Heather she's a bitch, but you're not like her trust me on that one"

Max tackle her into the bed hugging her with all the strength that she have. Kaitlyn laugh, saying...

"Be careful with the face, they don't sells this on Amazon"

Max smiles and look at Kaitlyn saying, I love you. She replied back with a I love you too, little Tasmania.

She remembers what she brings and search it in the floor, before give in it to Max. It's was too pillows one says bitch, and the other one say relax. They spend the day talking about how hot Jason Dean and  Veronica Sawyer are ,even though he's a psychopath, and she has a forever life trauma.

In seven grade Norah came into the picture later was Abby. Becoming K MAN you will understand the name later.

Even though Abby and Norah were her best friends, she didn't tell them everything about her life, she have to be careful who she lets enter her life.

An~ Hey so I decide to give u a little bit of back story between Kaitlyn and Max because why not.
I'm the only one that feels that Max is my spirit animal, like i really want Max as a friend .
Oh and for those who don't know who Tasmania is the brown Damon in the loony tunes that is really hyper ( you can search it in Google) , and Max kinda reminds me of that. And when I referred to pills It was a joke (no means to offend anyone) And I have to warn you this is gonna have a LOT of toxic scenes so if you get mad at Kaitlyn I recommend you to scream into a pillow, believe me it works.
Don't forget to vote
:)