Tree

I was in my way to math class, if I'm being honest with you, I don't understand any of it, and, when I finally get it, they add something else to make it more complicated. I suddenly hear that someone was calling me, I turn around to see a tall, handsome boy.

"Hey, uh you're Kaitlyn right?" He said, once he was standing in front of me.

"Hi, yeah, that's my name, and you are?" I said in a nice way.

"Oh yeah, I'm Thomas" I just have one question why is he so shy? It's getting awkward.

"Umm, do you need anything?" I said trying to defuse the tension.

"Oh right, ummm, I- a, well, it was just a thought, you don't have to say yes, but do you maybe want to go out sometime?" He said blushing a little bit. Oh I wasn't expecting that, oh please someone get me out of here, how I'm supposed to say no in a polite way. I mean don't get me wrong he's really good looking but probably wants something serious and I'm not looking for that.Besides I have Press and.... wait hold up... why I'm thinking about him. He's just a easy way to fuck,right? Yeah he's just really good at it, and the way he's gorgeous brown eyes watch me when..... no, no, no stop, Kaitlyn what is fucking wrong with you. I think I know what it is, Norah give me a really weird drink this morning , yeah that's right, it's affecting my brain.

"So, about the date?" Oh I forgot that he was there.

"Ummm I'm kinda late to class, but how about, you ask me later, okay, yeah bye" I said with a smile. I grab my phone from my back pocket, texting the k-man group chat.

K-MAN🎇🎇🎇

Girls, I need to hide for the rest of the day

DORA THE EXPLORER 🗺
Why?, u okay?

TASMANIA‼️
Is this about Press? 🔪🔪🔪

ABBYLICIOUS👅
Did you kill someone? I'm down!!

1.Yes for now
2.no ✋😃
3.No (for now)

ABBYLICIOUS👅
Then what's wrong babe!?

DORA THE EXPLORER🗺
What's the matter

TASMANIA ‼️
What did you do Kaitlyn?!

I'm offended Max
So I was walking to math and this boy come to me and ask me on a date.

DORA THE EXPLORER🗺
Yasss, girl

Tasmania‼️
A date?? Did u say yes? You're not the type to go on a date

That's the thing, I said to ask me later 🤠

ABBYLICIOUS👅
Is he hot?

DORA THE EXPLORER🗺
Seriously Abby?

ABBYLICIOUS👅
What? Is just extra and important information

TASMANIA‼️
What's he's name

Thomas, and he's pretty hot but he's the type that looks like he wants a relationship

DORA THE EXPLORER 🗺
Thomas? The junior?

I think, idk, do you know any other Thomas?