One

"I know who you are and i know that you lied to me, about everything" I said slamming the door open.

He stay quiet. Put in the book that was in his hand in his desk. His brown eyes looking right at my blue eyes. Walking closer to me.

"Did I really?" He questioned. Standing right before me. His eyes looking right at my soul.

"Yes, you're not the person that you tell me about " I whisper, lack of words, the feeling of his breathing on my face.

"No i didn't lie to you , I just didn't tell you what part of the story's was mine" our faces were so close to each other, our lips brushing. My eyes goes between his honey brown eyes and his red plump lips. I finally close my eyes waiting for the moment that his lips press against mine.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up" Max starts jumping in the bed, hitting me with a pillow.

"Maxine, I swear to my Louis Vuitton, white snow, shoulder mini bag that if you don't stop now, I'm gonna friking kill you" I said hiding down on the blankets.

"You wouldn't, you love me to much" she said stoping, but stars to poke me with her finger, doing bip bop sounds with her mouth over, over and over again.

"Believe me I would. How to get away with murder and  criminal minds   taught me everything I need to do, even how to lie in court" I said looking her into the eyes, browns into blue, killing each other, then bursting a laugh.

"Come on get dress we don't have much time, we need to arrive early, I need you to help me see if there's any new hot girl in the school" She said pushing me out of bed. Normally we don't wake up early, actually completely the opposite, we always running late to school. But as you can see Max is really excited about sophomore year.

I walk to Max closet, well it's really our closet. You're probably wondering,are you homeless or something. Well actually no, but I practically live at the Bakers, since my moms never home, always traveling the word, running business or some type of crap, I sometimes see her on christmas, and by seeing her on christmas I mean a short conversation on face time, and money deposited at my bank account.My dad's technically not in the picture, he calls me like one's a month, to not feel ashamed of himself for not knowing noting about his other kid. He made his life when I was 6. New wife, new baby, new house, new city, he practically move out of his live.That's why I'm at the baker's 24/7,there like a family to me.

"Hurry up, come on you look fine perfect, beautiful, hot, and any word that's describes a goodness" Max says as she stars to brush my hair super fast, and sprays perfume on me.

"Max it got in my eye"  starting to feel my eye burning.

"It doesn't matter, if you get blind I'm gonna be there to dress you, cook to you, shower you, I'm a multiple person, but come on" she's start dragging me down the stairs, to get out of the house. In the way out we bump into Ellen.

"Be careful Max you don't want to broke her arm again" oh yeah that, well, long story short when we were 6, we try to recreate Peter Pan and in the pixie dust part, Max got glitter in my eyes, and I fell down the stairs. But it was worth it everyone was doing things for me, and Max help me put sparkles in my cast.

____________________________________

"You know I really hate you" I said when we enter to the school going to our lookers.

"Yeah well, you have to start to be a early bird, it's good for you're mental health"

" Fuck my mental health, I was in the middle of something" i said closing my locker and just bringing a few things that I need for class.

"Oh really?" She said raising an eyebrow. " Who was it this time"

"Dylan O'Brian" I look at her with a smile. "He's just so hot, funny and sarcastic, besides we can't ignore that he had an amazing glow up in teen wolf"  I said the last part whispering like it's was a government secret.

I notice that behind Max, was Press, looking right back at me, like he heard our conversation. He raised an eyebrow with a angry look in his eyes.I just smile and wink at him.

" What are you doing" she says turning around looking the direction that I was looking. " Oh no, no, no, no, definitely no, are you serious, Press?" She said looking at me with disappointment.

"What" I said turning around and heading to class, with Max by my side. " You know what happened in the summer, besides we are just hooking up, nothing serious."

"Ah yeah, but he's an asshole."

"An asshole with a good tongue"

She give me a disgust face " mmm yea, no, to much information"

"Anyways I'm going to class now, I have to get the  good sleep that you didn't let me have." I said kissing her cheeks. "Love you mean it"

"Hate you kidding" she says walking to what I think is Ap-English. I grab my phone and start to listen to some music.

You maybe wondering, what happens with Press over the summer. Well let's just said, one night we were high at Brodie's basement. Everyone was pass out on the couch and the floor. I was talking with Max before she pass out on the couch, spilling her drink all over my shirt so I go upstairs to clean it, in the kitchen sink.I didn't realize that Press was in the stool near the counter eating some mini carrots. So I took my shirt off, trying to clean it.

"Red looks really good on you"  he suddenly says scaring me.

"Bro don't do that, you scare the shit out of me" I say turning around, to look at him. "What are you doing here?" I said turning around to continue cleaning my shirt.

"Oh you know, being high, means being hungry so yeah here am I" 

I chuckled slightly, the awkward silence, coming in to the room, I hear his footsteps getting closer,I don't think anything since he maybe wanna use the sink to clean his hands or something.When I suddenly feel his breath on my neck, I stay still.

"Press, what are you doing?"

"You know what else means begin high?"  He says brushing his finger tips on the skin of my waist, I kinda like this feeling, so I just play along. I didn't say anything, wanting for him to continue.

"It mean being horny"  he press himself into me, and god, it's big. "Do you have a problem with that?" He started to kiss my neck. " Do you want me to stop?".

How I can say no to this, I internally freaking out. I turn around meting his eyes. And I said why not in my head , so I kiss him putting my hands behind his neck playing with his hair. He grab my thighs putting me in the counter. Starting to kiss my neck down my chest, making me let out a slyly moan. 

Well yeah,he had sex in Brodie's kitchen. The day later we agreed that it won't happened again. But a couple of days later, it happened again, so we come to the conclusion that we have fling nothing official just casual hookups and Radom make outs.

AN~ hey so yeah here's the first chapter, I hope you're having a great day!

Quick question do you like Harry Potter? And what house are you in? I'm a ravenclaw

Do you like we're this is going?
Don't forgot to vote