Two

I feel his big  hands on my waist, under my shirt, roaming my body. His kisses go from my mouth to my neck were his stars to suck.

"Hey! no marks." I pull back a little, to look at him in the eyes, but he ignores me, going to the other side of my neck. This feels really good but a  hicky it's kinda hard to cover, and more if it made by him. I feel him sucking again. "I said no marks Press"

He sighed, pulling back looking at me.

"Why, you don't want Dylan finding out that you're whoring around?."

The last part hurt a little, but that's not what caught my attention.

"Careful you sound jealous" I said smirking.

"Im not jealous" he said with a straight face.

"Oh really?, you're face said otherwise earlier"

"Oh that, yeah, no, it just that the girl that I was with yesterday, left really red marks all over my back, and I can't find anything to reduce the redness"  he said chuckling. I know he's just saying that to see if he can get a reaction out of me, but I'm not gonna give him one. So I hop down of the desk that I was sitting on. Looking down at my phone.

" I'm going to lunch, I'm not gonna continue to waste my time, and try aloe Vera it works"  I said with a smile in my face.

"I will go with you, I'm heading there anyways"

"Okay, well let's go"

_______________________________________

"Hey losers" I said as I sat in Brodie's lap, I saw Press giving me a hard look, but quickly looking away, that's what you get bitch.

"Hello there" Brodie says putting his hands on my waist. Brodie and I are actually really good friends that's why we are so friendly.

"How are you, in this lovely evening, miss?" Hunter said with a strange accent. We took theater classes together when we were 13 so we sometimes joke about it.

"Well I'm glad that you ask, kind sir" I said trying to imitate a British accent, it's one of my favorites, actually forget about that, every person that has an accent is insanely beautiful.

"You guys are weird" Abby says giving us a weird look. I raise my middle finger at her.

"Oh someone's in a bad mood, what happened?"  Norah says, she's one of the most caring persons I know, but u kinda have to be careful of what you said to her.

" Well to star, I wake up, to someone hitting me with a  pillow, then perfume in my eye, and me not having breakfast "

"Oh, here have this"says Brodie giving me a bag of chips.

"Thanks, Oh but that wasn't the worst part, she interrupted my wonderful dreams"

" Who was it about" ask Abby

"The one and only, Dylan O'Brian, we were super close to kiss, and then bam, right in the face"

"Who's Dylan O'Brian?" Ask Jordan. Abby, Norah and I, look at him like he has tree heads.

"One of the hottest human being on this planet, how you don't know who he is, Norah you have to teach you're boy some things"

"Wait isn't he like 20 years older that you?" Ask Hunter.

"Yeah, but, dreaming is free, so shut it."

In the corner of my eye I see Press, with a regret face, but i really don't care.

"Talking about the lovers of my life, where's Max?" I say, realizing that it's too quite in here.

"Oh, she left to buy some tacos with Ginny" says Abby. I think with some jealousy in her voice. Wait, hold on a minute....

"First of all, did she really left without me? And second of all ,who's Ginny?" I ask confused.

"Oh just some new girl, she's from Texas, her stepdad died, that's why she's here, a fresh star, and the other thing, she tell us to tell you that she's really sorry and she's gonna buy you some Oreos" says Norah.

__________________________________________

"Maxine Baker, how dare you, leave me in that hell hole alone, and to buy food, knowing that I didn't have breakfast, to top it all, Jordan didn't know who Dylan was, like dude wh...." I say as I enter to Max and technically mine room, stopping at mid sentence, noticing Marcus with a not familiar face, having intense eye contact. "Are you guys eye fucking each other or something?"

"I has just looking for something" Marcus says showing me the bag of weed. Walking in the direction of the door.

"You know that Max is gonna kill you right?, and don't let me start on you're mom"

"Don't worry about Max, and why mom is gonna say something about my math homework?" He says giving me a smirk. I let out chuckle, Marcus really believe that labeling a box "Math homework" is gonna work. Like bro you don't even do homework.

"Marcus, what are you doing?" Max says entering trough the door. Here we go. "Why is that in my room?"

"Cause no one checks you're room"

"Gross get help, also can you leave we're trying to study" she turns around, and Marcus saludes the girl, wait wold up, why is she so nervous?.

"Sorry about him"

"It's fine" says the girl.

" Oh hi Kate" Max says looking at me, I wanna mess with her a little bit so I staid silent looking at my phone. "Helloooo, are you seriously gonna give me the silence treatment?" I love doing this. "Okay, okay  I see how it is , here" she says going into her back pack and giving me a pair of Oreos. "Hey don't ignore me, there doble stuff"

"It's a pleasure to make business with you" I smile grabbing the Oreos.

"Oh right I forgot, Ginny, this is Kaitlyn my best friend, Kaitlyn this is Ginny." Ginny give me a sly smile.

"Hey, omg you're so pretty"

"Thanks, you're beautiful"

"Yeah and I know, anyways when did you get here?" Max says eating the Oreos with me.

"Oh like 3 minutes ago, but I think that I interrupted something, this too were like eye fucking or something" I said referring to Marcus and Ginny.

"Please, Ginny is never gonna go for someone like Marcus, beside, Hunter has checking her out today"

"Wait really?" I ask Ginny.

"Mmm, I don't know, but he's kinda cute"

"Well, he's not my type, but, hey good for you"

An- I just want to say, thanks to the person that commented in the last chapter, I really appreciated. When I saw the comments, I got really exited and immediately started to right this chapter. I wasn't planning to write one until next week, but yeah. I get really happy when you guys comment, that's why I ask a random question at the end.

I'm so happy 125 reads on 3 days *internally screams*

Question of the day:
If you could go to a fictional world, what kind of world would you go?

I probably will go to hogwarts or narnia., the originals, or maybe teen wolf, I have so many options.

Don't forget to vote