Chapter 6

"Seijuro-kun?" You called out at the boys' Basketball practice. You didn't see him, and it wasn't like him to skip practice.

"He just stepped out to talk to the coach."  the team's vice captain and uncrowned king, Mibuchi Reo.

You look up at him. "Do you know when he will be back?"

"No, but can we talk?" Shu comes up from behind you and tries to wrap his arms around your waist, but you quickly avoid him.

"I will just wait for Seijuro-kun." You state flatly.

Shu looks hurt by your words. "Why do you want to wait for him?"

"I have something important to discuss with him."

"What are you going to 'discuss' with him?"

Geez, this guy was pushy. You have no idea why you went out with him in the first place. "It's none of your business."

"How is it none of my business?" He questions you. "You are MINE." He reaches out for you, but Mibuchi stops him.

"Let's get back to practice." Mibuchi says, "That's enough playing around."

You climbed the bleechers and sat at the very top so you could see everyone on the floor, especially Shu. You wanted to keep him in sight so he couldn't sneak up on you.

When Akashi finally came into the gym, his vice captain approached him and pointed to where you were sitting. The redhead's heterochromic eyes widened, then he quickly turned his head to look in the direction that Mibuchi pointed. He smiled a soft smile when he saw you and made his way up the bleechers towards you.

"What brings you here?" He asks.

"I needed to talk to you, but it can wait until after your practice is over." You answer him.

He reaches out for you, but you instinctively flinch. You regretted that when you saw the look on his face. That flinch stabbed him through the heart. His face returns to it's usual then he nods and returns to the court. As you watched the practice, you could not help but admire him. He was the perfect captain, if only you noticed him sooner.

After practice was over, he made you wait until he finished getting dressed. You remembered when you were dating Shu that Akashi would just attack you in his uniform. Where were those days when you didn't have to wait for him?

"(f/n)-chan."

You spun around to see Shu. Crap! Why wasn't I paying attention!? You backed up into a wall. Damn this wall! What do I do? "H-Hanashiro-kun! W-What's g-going on?"

"You know what's going on." He replied with his smile that you once thought was so adorable, but now, all that you see that smile to be is disgusting.

"What do you want?" You glare at him.

"You know what I want." His smile widens.

"No." You answer, "I don't know what you want, unless you want your ass kicked."

You answer makes him frown. "Don't be like that (f/n)-chan."

"Don't call me by my first name. We are not on first name terms anymore."

He grabs your wrists and holds them above your head with one hand. "I said don't be like that (f/n)-chan. Don't be like that."

You kick him in his nether regions and then punch him in the face when he let go of your hands. "I told you we are not on first name terms anymore. Leave me ALONE!"