Chapter 11

You wake up in a room so dark that you cannot see anything. There are no windows. Back against the wall, you are sitting with both legs bent infront of you, bound and your hands bound behind your back. You tried to scream, but it came out muffled since there was a cloth in your mouth preventing you from making unneccesary noise. Your head hurt and your attempted screams made it even worse. It was hard to move around so you decided to just stay there and wait for someone, anyone to come.

The last thing that you remembered before becoming unconsious was seeing Hanashiro Shu in the hospital bed. Shu is Shizuka's older brother... you pieced the pieces together slowly, That makes sense now. He was the only one not at practice. I forgot all about him and what happened with Akashi. I am terrible to have forgotten after it was all my fault. Shizuka was behind me and I have a pain in my head, so she probably hit me with something on my head and knocked me out. That means that she brought me here. What are her plans? What is going to happen to me? Shu probably told her everything so she probably wants to kill me. Am I really going to die here? A tear slides down your face. You shake your head. Now isn't the time to cry. I have to get out of here!

Making a huge effort, you managed to figure a way to stand up. You were unsteady and could not use your arms to steady yourself. You fell forward onto your stomach. The wind was knocked out of you and you struggled to breath. The cloth in your mouth was quite a hinderance. You rolled onto your back and sat up. You thanked yourself for not giving up on fitness even when you were no longer playing any sports. You tried again, this time not falling over when you stood up.

A noise alerted you that someone was coming in. A door opened and light streamed in, hurting your eyes as they tried to ajust. You quickly hopped out of the light.

"(f/n)?" A soft voice called, "(f/n), where are you?"

You continued to hide in the darkness fearing that if the person found you, you would be in for a world of pain.

"Come out (f/n)." The voice called again, "I will not hurt you."

You realised that the voice belonged to Shizuka. There was no way that you were going to trust her after what had happened. I should have listened to Akashi and stayed away from her. I should not have gone with her to see her brother. Akashi warned me, but I did not listen. I thought he was being controlling, but he was just trying to keep me safe by keeping me with him always. He knew I would wander away from him if he did not hold me to him with fear. I was so stupid to not have realised it sooner...

"I brought you food." Shizuka said sweetly, "I believe that you are hungry, so come out and eat." When you did not come out from the shadows to where she could see you, she sighed and sat down. "I never wanted something lke this to happen. I wanted you to be an older sister to me. When Shu talked about you, his eyes were filled with love and happiness. You made him happier and I was so grateful. I wanted to meet you so bad, but my brother never brought you home. He told me that he thought we were not good enough for you and that you might not like him anymore if you met us. I wish that I had never ever asked why he did not want to bring you home. He started getting worried saying 'there are so many better looking guys out there than me. What if she dumps me? The other guys have better families too. They can bring her home and I can't. I am so imperfect and she is so perfect'." Tears started to form in her eyes. "Couldn't he see that he was perfect just the way he was? He became obsessive. Pictures of you were all over his room, on the walls, the ceiling. Heck, there was even a poster of you that he made hanging over his window. He left his phone on the table one day so he could go to the bathroom and I saw that on his phone he only ha pictures of you. I was worried about him so I checked his computer only to find the same thing. There was a collage of you as his screensaver, and another one as his wallpaper. His icons were you. His cursor, you. He wrote fanfiction about you and him and made video after video with just pictures of you. One day, He got a package in the mail and I opened it because it was a big box and I was curious as to what was inside." Her tears were pouring down her face as she struggle to say the next sentence. "I-Inside the box was... was... pillows... sheets... blanket... plushies... body pillow case... all of you..." She started to sob, but continued with her tragic tale, "My older brother found me with the opened box and was pissed. He said that I was soiling his treasures. I was beyond shocked. When you broke up with him, I understood, but I could not help feeling sad for my brother. He was crushed and could not function. One evening, we got a call from the hospital and  discovered that he had been stabbed multiple times. We were worried and it did not look like he would make it, but he did. He refused to name his attacker to anyone but me. He felt like he could trust me and that I was the last person on earth that he could trust. That made me happy. He told me that it was the captain of the Basketball team, Akashi Seijuro, that tried to kill him. He said that Akashi stole you from him and that you tried to stop Akashi from killing him. You are the reason that my brother is alive. My brother believes that Akashi is brainwashing you or forcing you to be with him." She looks up and smiles softly at the darkness, "Don't worry. As soon as my brother is released from the hospital. He can be with you again. You will be safe from the captain here until then."

All of what you just heard was too much to take in. You sat down with a thump. Shu was obsessive and did all of those creepy things. He really loved me. He still loves me. Maybe it would have been better if Akashi killed him so that he would not have to live with the pain anymore. It would be better that way. Wait. What am I thinking? That is murder! You shook you head.

"Found you~" Shizuka sang. She stood up and pranced over to where you were with the tray of food she had.

Frightened as she neared you, you let out a muffle yelp and tried to get away. You were unsuccessful. She undid the gag and you were finally able to speak.

"Does your head hurt?" She asked you full of concern.

"A-A little..."

Shizuka gave you some pain medication that were supposed to start working in about ten minutes. You thanked her and she started feeding you. "I made this myself. I wanted you to taste my cooking. I practiced really hard."

You noticed cuts on her hands in the dim light. "Did you get those cuts while making this food?" You asked.

"This is nothing." She said, "I really wanted it to be perfect, but I kept making mistakes. I finally did it. What do you think?"

"It is really good." You said honestly. She could have a career in the culinary field if she doesn't get arrested for kidnapping.

"I am really sorry for all of this, but it is for your safety."

"From Seijuro-kun?"

She nods. "But also for you to be together with Shu again. He really loves you. Do you love him?"

You had to answer honestly, "No. I cannot possibly love him after everything that happened. Shu may have not told you this, but he sexually assaulted me on the night that Seijuro-kun tried to kill him. Seijuro-kun only wanted to protect me from him, but kinda got out of control. I am glad that Shu is still alive and we could be friends if he wants to, but nothing more than that. I am sorry, but I want to stay with Seijuro-kun. My boyfriend genuinely loves me even if he cannot control his other side."

"I understand how you feel." Shizuka says.

You brighten up, "So does that mean that you will let me go?"

"Do not be foolish." She answers coldly, "How could I possibly let you go after what has happened? We will wait until my brother gets out  of the hospital and I will give you to him. After that, whatever happens, happens. I will take no responsibility for what my brother does. You have 3 weeks until he gets released." The green eyed girl picked up te tray and left, leaving you in the darkness again. You cried and cried, feeling completely and utterly hopeless.